Smile and be happy today that Jesus is our firm foundation!!
Blessings to you today and a great big hug!Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
Blessings to you today and a great big hug!|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
26 comments:
what an amazing building... :) Great words to go with it.
Amen! Great picture to go with that scripture!
I love that picture and Amen to the verse...thank you for reminding me.
WOW...that building looks like it could tumble at any minute! What a perfect verse to share! Thanks for your inspiration! Love ya!♥
That is amazing how that is standing. I loved your verse my friend.
Hugs to you!
Kim
Such a nice verse and picture.
You're the best! HUGS to you my friend!! xoox Ang
Thank you - I do want the Lord to build our house.
Loved the picture.
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Love that photo!
Hugs and love,
Jill
Great verse & very neat picture! Grateful for a firm foundation...
Oh wow, this is so cool!!!
Yes, we truly need the LORD to build our homes...
Have a blessed WFW♥
Amen!
Nothing can shake us when we build our lives on the foundation of Christ.
Amen!
Great verse and neat picture.
Hey, Debra! What a cool picture.
And, I tell you what... I have experienced that verse before. I can attest to the fact that if God doesn't build it, then it will not stand. Great, great truth in those words!
Happy WFW!
Great picture and verse! That's an interesting building.
Have a good day. Thanks for your prayers.
That is just crazy. Not sure I would want to live there though. Looks very neat. Great verse & I am so glad He is my foundation.
(hugs)
Mimi
Thanks for your prayers for the Africa team-we appreciate it!
Wow! What a unique building. I love this verse!
Debra..I love the verses you share!
Yes, He is our Rock & Foundation!!
Wow! Powerful picture for a powerful Scripture! Love it.
Blessings Debra...I'm so glad He is My Rock & My Foundation!
Amazing photo or structure! How appropriate your verse!
Oh my! What a picture. I can't even imagine living there.
Love that scripture!
Amen!! How I want the Lord to build my house!
Love,
Patti
What a cool photo! I'm so thankful that our foundation is sure. Blessings to you!
What a great verse to go with an amazing stucture. I would love to see that in person!
What a cool picture! I love it!
Post a Comment