skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's Friday! And that means it's time to put some funny in our day! Boy, that feels good to say!! I haven't posted a Friday funny in a long time, it seems. I join with my precious friend, Kimmy, and we tend to have a giggle fest. So join us if you'd like to work your abs today!
Certainly, you can understand the confusion here.............
And I'm going to stick with that line to be on the safe side! lol Love you gals! Happy Friday. May the Lord bless you today!!
12 comments:
LOL!! Those are definitely Friday Funnies!!
So very funny, lol
Very funny Debra. It always good to laugh. Love you.
Those are good ones, Debra! Enjoy your weekend!
Oh my friend! Good ones! LOL
I love laughing with you my friend. Even if it's on FB lol.
Happy Friday!
LOVE YOU MORE! LOL
Kim
Too cute. I love reverend fun. I have used that one with the leaves before because it is hysterical.
Hugs,
Mimi
Lesson learned from Eve... learn to 'leaf' well enough alone!
LOL! Cute! Happy Friday to you. I need to offcially link up sometime. I posted a Friday funny video today...about food! Hugs!
So cute!! Thanks for the smile today.
LOL! Too cute!
LOL...giggle giggle giggle! Hope all is well with you on your side of the country! Hope Josh is doing well and staying healthy for FB! When does his season start? Ryan's first game is 8/28 and the boys start 8/29! Have a fabulous weekend!
Aww. Too funny and cute.
Love the pick up the clothes one.. ROFL!
Post a Comment