Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Isaiah 61:10 "I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me in garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."

May you delight greatly in the Lord today! He loves you so!!

17 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Such a great verse! And I love that picture...this sounds totally lame but I love the way her nails look ;) I am soo drawn to pretty nails. Maybe cuz I don't have them!

Have a blessed Day!

Jennsmere said...

Beautiful, Debbie! Love this scripture and the picture is so touching! Thanks for this post...

Be blessed,
Susan

More Than Words said...

Beautiful, encouraging verse!!! Love it!

Debbie Petras said...

Oh Debra, thank you for the reminder with this beautiful Scripture and image. I am so thankful that He loves us so much. I love you, my friend. I'm so glad that you had fun with Kim and Jenn recently. I enjoyed reading about it.

luvmy4sons said...

What a great verse! To think that God has clothed us in His righteousness! Wow! Hugs!

He & Me + 3 said...

Just Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your Word for Wednesdays. They encourage me so.
Hugs,
Mimi

Andrea said...

Beautiful! I am definitely delighting in the Lord, today.

Hope you are still feeling well. I think of you often and zap a quick prayer for GOD's continued healing on your body.

Blessings, andrea

April said...

That's one of my favorites! Absolutely spot on, Debra!

LisaShaw said...

Absolutely beautiful dear sister. Thanks for sharing with us.

Love ya!

Kathy C. said...

AMEN! :) Love you my friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Debra,
How have you been feeling?

Samantha said...

Lovely photo and such a great verse to go with it.
~ Blessings to you dear one.

Peggy said...

Blessings Debra...REJOICING!!!

So beautiful! This word from Isaiah & this photo...just fills me with delight & thankful for the garment of salvation, JESUS has clothed us with...WONDERFUL WORD!

Thanks and I loved what you shared at DO YOU Weary?

Jennifer said...

I love this and the picture!

((hugs))

Mikki said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the picture too!!

bp said...

Great verse!
Hope your day is blessed!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?