Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday! Nothing shows love like the cross does it my friends!


Myspace Comments

Blessings to you today!

11 comments:

Denise said...

Amen. Sweet, pure love.

McCrakensx4 said...

Blessings to you sweet sister on this Sunday! :) ((hugs)) Stacey

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Just coming by to give you a hug!
Have a great Sunday! My parents get here today from Maine! Yeah!

luvmy4sons said...

Love the dazzling cross!

He & Me + 3 said...

I Love all of your buttons! So cool and so true! Happy Sunday my friend!
XOXO,
Mimi

April said...

Right back at you, Debra!! As always, you're such a blessing!

Michele Williams said...

Bless you my friend.

McCrakensx4 said...

Come on over to my blog...you're gettin' an award!! :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh sweet girl, I wish I was there to help you. How is Jay doing? I hope he is having a painfree, speedy recovery. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and know that all your blogging sisters feel the same way! Hang in there :) ((hugs)) Stacey

Davisix said...

Just came over from Stacey's blog and wanted to say "HI". :) I love that beautiful cross! Ang

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! What a neat graphic!

BTW, I hope your hubby is getting better!

Take care, my friend!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?