Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Word for Wednesday

This picture just grabbed my heart! Godly friendship has great value. I have experienced great comfort this week from many friendships as I have been called to my husband's side to give extra measures of myself to him.

I would like to say thank you to my bloggy friends who have been prayerful for us. Honestly, it's helped so much. We have been strengthened in the Lord. We still do not have the pathology report, but Jason is able to report to work tomorrow and drive.



Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 "Two are better than one. Because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion"

As a last minute note ~ my friend Kim, over at Homesteader's Heart, is having some trouble with her blog. Many of you know Kim as the host to Friday's Funnies. Can you all be lifting her up in prayer. Her site as been reported as a spam site and she is unsure how to deal with the blogger email. Let's pray for wisdom in dealing with this and a quick fix!

Blessings to you!




19 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hi Debra! So true!! I've done posts where I talk about my friendships w/ my church family. It's a bond that is stronger than even family ties (if they are not saved). I love that picture & verse!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Debra,

I love that scripture too! That picture is so sweet. Reminds me of one I took of my kids a couple summers ago. Still praying! God is good!

Denise said...

I love this, and I love you. My prayers continue sweetie.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love this scripture! And the picture is too cute!

I am glad your hubby is getting better. I'll be praying about the pathology report.

McCrakensx4 said...

Debra, What an awesome picture with an amazing scripture! Thanks for sharing and hoping and praying that Jay's day goes well tomorrow. Have a blessed Wednesday :)
Love, Stacey

Daphine said...

Glad to hear that Jason will be returning to work tomorrow. What a perfect scripture as well as the perfect picture to post for so many of us to grab a hold of. Thanks so much for being such an inspiration to many of us!

Davisix said...

Oh Debra...I LOVE this!!! Hugs to you my sweet sister. xoxo Ang

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Amen sister. I'm honored to call you friend.
Hugs.
Kim

April said...

Right back at you, Debra! The inspiration, support, and encouragement you give all of us is beyond words. I know it's something I'm very grateful for.

Have a SUPER Wednesday!!

LauraLee Shaw said...

I am praying for Kim, and for YOU. I did not know you had "stuff" going on...please let me know if I can pray for you in any way specifically. That is a beautiful pic, and a VERY true and comforting verse.

Patti said...

Beautiful picture. I, too, am thankful for the friendships that the Lord has given me---people who carry me to Jesus in my time of need. Oh, that reminds me, Steven Curtis Chapman had a song on his Declaration CD (several years ago). The song was called "Carry you to Jesus". Gorgeous song, gorgeous words about the blessing of praying for our friends.

Love in Christ,
Patti

Frizzy said...

Coming from recent blog trouble myself my heart goes out to her. AACK! I loved this post and scripture. Yes, two are always better than one.

Mikki said...

What a precious picture. So glad you are being strengthened by the prayers of many.

Debbie Petras said...

Isn't it awesome that we can pray for one another? I hope that Jason gets good news and feels back to normal very soon.

Laurie Ann said...

I absolutely love this WFW! Beautiful photo for this verse! Praying for Jason and let us know about Kim. Bless her heart!

bp said...

That is such a sweet picture to go with such a great verse.

I'm praying for you and your hubby today.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, I love that scripture and the pic is adorable. Thanks for the reminder about it!

Mozi Esme said...

Glad he's feeling better and praying the pathology report comes back just fine!

JMBMOMMY said...

Sweet pic. Great verse. :)

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?