Use the code belowto place this button on your sidebar.Click Here for Help
Hahaha!! Those are good ones!!
lol, thanks sweetie.
TOO CUTE! Here is your Amen- AMEN sister!
Those are all so funny! I agree that last one is the best!!
I LOVE THE LAST ONE!HA HA HA!Thanks for the giggles!Many blessings to you and your family!Know that I'm praying for you and all that you have shared!Love,Jill
I saw those the other day and Laughed...still laughed today. I love the lamp one. So cute!XOXO,MimiYou make me smile!
PRICELESS - Those are great!! Thanks for the good laugh.
Thanks for making me smile on this day before Thanksgiving! Why is it so hard to go to work the day before a holiday?! Oh well, blessings to you this Wednesday!xoxo Stacey
So funny!! Thanks!
Ha ha! Love those! Here's another 'Amen sister' about the thighs!!
Love them all! Especially the last one! Bwahahahaha! Thanks, Debra!
Oh how I love those (especially the last one!) Hilarious. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!Tracy
Those are funny!Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Too cute!!Have a simply beautiful Thanksgiving!Hugs,Patti
It's great to laugh! They are all good ones. I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Too funny!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Hahaha!! Those are good ones!!
lol, thanks sweetie.
TOO CUTE! Here is your Amen- AMEN sister!
Those are all so funny! I agree that last one is the best!!
I LOVE THE LAST ONE!
HA HA HA!
Thanks for the giggles!
Many blessings to you and your family!
Know that I'm praying for you and all that you have shared!
Love,
Jill
I saw those the other day and Laughed...still laughed today. I love the lamp one. So cute!
XOXO,
Mimi
You make me smile!
PRICELESS - Those are great!! Thanks for the good laugh.
Thanks for making me smile on this day before Thanksgiving! Why is it so hard to go to work the day before a holiday?! Oh well, blessings to you this Wednesday!
xoxo Stacey
So funny!! Thanks!
Ha ha! Love those! Here's another 'Amen sister' about the thighs!!
Love them all! Especially the last one! Bwahahahaha! Thanks, Debra!
Oh how I love those (especially the last one!) Hilarious.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tracy
Those are funny!
Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Too cute!!
Have a simply beautiful Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Patti
It's great to laugh! They are all good ones. I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Too funny!
Post a Comment