Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Memories

My family ~ Jason, Krystle & Joshua

My niece, Hanah & nephew, Brendan looking for a video
My nephew, Jason....if only we could bottle that energy!



My sister, Rhonda & my son, Joshua


My children, Krystle & Joshua...thank you, Lord.




My Mom ... today is her birthday ... Happy 66th Mom!




Me and my boy!






I think I have mentioned before that baby Jason idolizes Jay and Josh....need I say more? We were playing kickball. Old guys versus the young crew (we whooped 'em) but this little guy never left Uncle Jay's side!





Brendan and I ... yes, I do think he hung the moon!









My sisters, Rhonda and Candy. (by the way, I named her and she loves it..NOT)







Me & my Mom.







Believe it or not the meal went off without any major glitches. Turkey...yum! Ham...yum! Stuffing...yum! Mashed potatoes...yum! Sweet potatoes...not so yum! lol Everything else...yum!
We had family as far as Las Vegas and we were very thankful for the Lord bringing all of us together.
I hope your Thanksgiving was blessed!!








25 comments:

dope said...

wow great pictures

luvmy4sons said...

Good times! Great pics! Thanks for sharing your day with us!

Denise said...

Your family is very lovely. I am so glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

Debra,

What a wonderful Thanksgiving you had with your family. I loved all the pictures. The one of Jason and Jay is soooooo cute! I do not like the sweet potatoes either. Not so yummy. But the rest...so good!
Thanks for sharing those with us. I was bad this year and did not take any pics. Well, maybe one family picture. Totally not like me.
Love,
Mimi

Patti said...

Your mom and my son share the same birthday. Does she get the meals of her choice all day too?

You do both ham and turkey for Thanksgiving, huh? Seems I'm hearing of more and more people that do both? We just do turkey. I wouldn't have the oven space for both. I barely have the oven space to cook the turkey and all the sides. (Thanksgiving is the day I really wish I had two ovens)

Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm a bit envious of the green grass. Our grass hasn't been that green for 2 months!

Blessings,
Patti

Kelly said...

What a great lookin' family!! Looks like you have a marvelous time!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Isn't it beautiful?!

Debbie Petras said...

Blogging is so neat because we can share so many things with each other. I loved seeing your family Thanksgiving pictures. I especially loved the one of you and your Mom. Happy Birthday to her! And a hug to you!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh how fun my friend. I'm glad everything went okay. I told my husband today that I think he and your husband will get along really well.
Hugs.
Kim

momstheword said...

Precious pictures of your family. Don't you just love the opportunity to all get together!? You're right, we do travel in the same circles, lol!

That's a great idea about having an extra Bible. I had never thought of putting one in the car. I grab my Bible when I go to visit someone in the hospital or something, but I don't always carry it with me. My hubby has his on his palm pilot or whatever that thing is called.

April said...

Your pictures are so great, Debra. You have such a good-looking family...you and your son look so much alike!

How did the playoff game turn out? Hope it was victorious for the Knights!!!

Karen M said...

wonderful post of your family. You look like your mom.

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Love the pics, especially the one of Jason and Jay, too cute! Glad you had such a great day and happy birthday mom! Have a restful rest of your weekend! ((hugs)) Stacey

Shell in your Pocket said...

Great pictures and memories!
-sandy toes

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you guys had everyone up there and had such a good time! The pics are great! Man Bren looks like Candy in the one of you and him! And of course the one of Jay and baby Jason...I just want to eat Baby Jasons little face off! So cute!

Edie said...

What great pictures! I just love them. Especially the little copy cat. LOL. I cracked up.

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

(haha - the word verification is foreate)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

It looks like you guys had a great day! The pictures are beautiful! I love the one of you and your mother together. Priceless!

Daphine said...

Beautiful family Debra! I'm glad that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving friend!

Cheryl said...

You have a very good looking family. Sounds like you had a wonderful time together. Loved the pictures. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Debra,

I loved seeing your family and hearing the stories of your time together! Precious! God is so good all of the time!

You and your son do look so much alike! I love seeing the two of you together!

Great picture of you and your Mom too!

I want to hug that little man and squeeze him - Jay must adore having him think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I love you and pray you are resting in Him as I type! I'm off to fall asleep in His loving arms!

Hugs!
Jill

Michele Williams said...

Lovely family! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Blessings to you and yours...

Mikki said...

What a beautiful family you have! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love the new Christmas blog look too!

Leaon Mary said...

What a wonderful CREW you have Debra! I really enjoyed seeing pics of everyone and your Mom is as beautiful as you are!!
Holykisses!
L

bp said...

I enjoyed your pictures from your Thanksgiving. What a blessing to be with so much of your family!

Hope you have a wonderful first week of December.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon, Debra. I enjoyed seeing the pictues. You are such a tiny thing, how lucky you are. I am a very hefty woman and right now about 25 pounds heavier than I should be. I'd like it if I just lost 10 of those. I'll start again after Christmas. It seems to be an anual thing now. I am 5'6 so that helps.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Mama Bear

Tea with Tiffany said...

Loved seeing more family pics of you and yours...

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?