Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Super Scribbler Award, Thanks Alicia !!!

My new, sweet, bloggy friend, Alicia, awarded me this Super Scribbler Award. Thanks, gal! You're a doll! I was going to post this tomorrow but just remembered that tomorrow is Wednesday and I will be with hubby as he goes through a little out-patient surgery. I'm not sure I'll be scribbling anything, and I would sure appreciate your prayers for him. He is a tad bit anxious. Big tree fall hard when it comes to needles, sight of blood, etc.



The rules of this Award are that I post the Award to my blog. Check.

Link it to Alicia's blog for giving it to me. Check.

Link to the originating post. Check.

Pass the award on to at least five people. Check.

Post the rules for the recipients. Check.

Ok, here are my five x 2

Named Alicia @ Confessions of a Snowflake
LauraLee Shaw @ LauraLee's Lifesong
Jill @ Forever n Ever n Always
Tiffany @ Tea with Tiffany
Sunny @ A Damsel No Longer in Distress
Nichole @ Heaven's Gift
Denise @ Shortybear's Place
Beth @ A Mom's Life
Debbie @ Heart Choices
Laurie Ann @ A Magnolia's Heart Beats

When you go see the original post, you will see why I chose you gals! This girl was driven to write at a young age and she has quite a gift! Thank you for sharing your God given gifts with me. You bless me continually and I thank God for you all.

Blessings & ((holy embraces))



20 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thank you, sister! I appreciate you more than you know. Thank you for your honesty and friendship and for allowing me to enter into your life in a special way...

Bless you.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that award! Isn't it just so cute? You deserve all the awards!

More Than Words said...

AWESOME!!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Debra Kay,

You are the queen of awards. What does that say? You are making a mark in this world! You go girl!!!

I will talk to your privately about this!

Love ya,

Cheryl

Debbie Petras said...

Congratulations! And thank you for choosing me too. I'm honored and will post about it tomorrow. In the meantime, I will pray for your hubby. I'm so glad I met you through blogging. Isn't it fun?

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH what's one more award lol. I have one for you too lol.
Come and get it. We are keeping you busy my friend.
Hugs.
Kim

luvmy4sons said...

Congrats girlfriend. Praying hubby does well.

Sunny Shell said...

Thank you sweet sister!

You crack me up AND make me smile! I will most definitely go visit the original site and check it out!

I truly feel like the kid in the picture, perhaps not a writer, but most definitely a scribbler!!! HA! I love it!!!

((holy embraces))right back at ya sister!

Bless you sweet friend!
Sunny

Laurie Ann said...

Congratulations, and may God bless your sweet heart, Debra! Thank you so much for sharing the love. You are just so precious to me. I rejoice daily that God has connected us through cyberspace. Praying for your husband and for you!

April said...

Congrats on your award, Debra...that's awesome! Prayers are being sent up on your hubby's behalf. Hope all goes well for him tomorrow!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it. And prayers and good thoughts going out to you and hubby for tomorrow. I know how that goes! Thinking of you ((hugs))

Jennsmere said...

Congratulations, again and again and again!!! None are more deserving, dear friend! You are an inspiration...

Blessings and joy to you!

Denise said...

Thanks my friend, I love you.

Daphine said...

Congrats friend! Praying for hubby and for you tomorrow.

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Debra,
Awesome award girl!
Stop by the shed later okay?
Hugs,
Lea

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great award! You deserve it, my friend! Thank you for passing on the love!

I will be praying for your hubby tomorrow. I hope everything goes well!

Lisa said...

Congrats Debra, you deserve it.

About Nancy said...

My prayers of peace goes to your husband and his surgery. Congrats on the Super Scribbler Award too!

Frizzy said...

First and most important,

Dear Heavenly Father, Please be with Debra's husband as he prepares for and undergoes this necessary medical procedure. I pray the doctors are able to accomplish the task at hand and make the best choices. I pray that you will bring Deb's husband comfort and peace as it's not easy to trust your life into other's hands no matter how capable. Please also remind him there is no reason for fear when You are in control,Father. In your name I pray. Amen

Second, Congratulations on receiving this award yourself and Thank you for passing it on to little ole me. I will post about it and pass it on in the next day or so. It means a lot to receive such an award. Thank you. I am once again humbled!

Beth Cotell said...

Thank you so much! What a nice award!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?