I could have sworn that I commented on here yesterday but I don't see it. Maybe I'm going nuts. Are you feeling okay? Send me a note if you get a chance! Hugging you today!
Since it's now Tuesday and you're still out of blog world, you're either very sick or just in need of a break from the computer. If it's the latter, I know how that can be. Too much time on the computer was the reason that I took a year's break from blogging. It is far too easy to spend too much time on the computer, isn't it?
I want to let you know your name was drawn by Yaya on Sunday night for my Pay It Forward gift. I need your address to send it to you. Congrats and hope all is well with you.
22 comments:
You have a darling blog site. I hope you get better soon!
In Him,
Nancy
Hope you're up and about soon!! I'll be thinking of you!!
I hope you're feeling better soon.
That is a very cute graphic, sorry you had to use it though.
Hugs and prayer for you, friend.
Hope all is well. Take care and feel the love. ((hugs)) Stacey
Love you sweet Sis!
Praying you are enjoying your day away from blogging!
Hugs and praying for you!
Jill
Praying for God's healing upon you.
Hope you are not too ill to enjoy this beautiful day.
Awww Debra,
I hope that you are up and running again tomorrow! Feel better friend! I love the sign though, can I borrow it?
((hugs & prayers))
Mimi
I love the graphic but sad that you're not feeling well today. I will be praying for you Debra.
Praying you feel better soon!
I hope you're feeling much better soon! Love your sign! You come up with the CUTEST things!
Debra,
Bless you for your comment on my letter to Obama blog post. I am touched by your words and your story.
I'd love your email addy to talk more.
Mine is on my profile page.
Enjoy this day!
Miss you! You deserve it. Hope that you feel better (hugs) and ((SMOOCHES))
My love and prayers are with you my friend.
Hey Debra! I hope you had a restful day! Take care, my friend!
Cute way of "calling in sick!"
Hope all is ok!
{{Hugs}}
This is the cutest graphic! I hope you feel better soon.
Blessings,
Darlene
Hope you had a fab, restful day!
Love,
Cheryl
I could have sworn that I commented on here yesterday but I don't see it. Maybe I'm going nuts. Are you feeling okay? Send me a note if you get a chance!
Hugging you today!
Since it's now Tuesday and you're still out of blog world, you're either very sick or just in need of a break from the computer. If it's the latter, I know how that can be. Too much time on the computer was the reason that I took a year's break from blogging. It is far too easy to spend too much time on the computer, isn't it?
Looking forward to your posts when you are back.
Blessings,
Patti
Get well soon Debra...
smoochy holy kisses
AND CHICKEN SOUP!
Love Lea
I want to let you know your name was drawn by Yaya on Sunday night for my Pay It Forward gift. I need your address to send it to you. Congrats and hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment