Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday!

Remember ~ I will be back this afternoon to post who will win the drawing for "Pay it Forward".

Deuteronomy 10:21 "He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen."

Blessings to you!



7 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for you to have a lovely day my friend.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Have a blessed Sunday, my friend!

I can't wait to hear who wins the giveaway!

Unknown said...

AMEN! Praying your day is blessed!

Love and hugs,
Jill

More Than Words said...

I ditto the other Alicia!! LOL

Peggy said...

Blessings on you Deb & your family,

HE is MY PRAISE & HE is MY GOD!

I rejoice in HIS Great & Awesome wonders with you & your scripture & photo of arms lifted in praise of HIM ALONE!!! May you receive awesome wonders & blessings today & this week!

Frizzy said...

Thank you for this scripture! Have a blessed day and week. Love, Frizzy

luvmy4sons said...

Amen. So many great and awesome things. Happy Sunday to you too!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?