Monday, November 24, 2008

Fabulous Five

One of my sweetest bloggin buddies, Esme, tagged me! This is the Fabulous Five tag. We begin with five fabulous photos!

My fabulous hubby!


My fabulous son and his fabulous, best friend Joe. (My fabulous Colts beat their not-so fabulous Chargers last night....just sayin)
My fabulous guys in ascending order ... this was at Josh's 16th birthday.

My fabulous Mother ... she is so beautiful!



My fabulous son...I loved this picture the most even though my face isn't entirely in it. We are extremely close and I think it just comes through in this picture.

Five Favorite Foods : 1. Pot Roast 2. Filet Mignon 3. Potatoes ... any way! 4. Grilled Chicken 5. Hamburgers
Five Favorite Colors: 1. Green 2. Purple 3. Yellow 4. Blue 5. Red
Five Favorite Sports Teams: 1. Knights! 2. Colts 3. Jaguars 4. Chargers
5. Titans
Five Favorite Treats: 1. Starbucks 2. Starbucks 3. Starbucks 4. Cheesecake Factory 5. Krispy Kreme
Five Favorite Desserts: 1. German Chocolate Cake 2. Banana Pudding Cheesecake 3. Pumpkin Bars 4. Chocolate Pie 5. Dove Chocolate Bars
Five Favorite Ways to Pass Time: (This is a tough one...I'm always trying to find time)....1. Blogging 2. Reading 3. Crafting things (that I usually leave undone) 4. Decorating my home 5.
Five Favorite Physical Activities: 1. Walking 2. Boating 3. Fishing 4. Wave Runners 5. Jumping up & down at football games
Five Favorite People: 1. Jason 2. Sharon 3. Kelly 4. Candy 5. Daiana
Five Favorite Fruits & Veggies: 1. Pears 2. Bananas 3. Tomatoes 4. Avocadoes
5. Oranges
Five Favorites Obsessions: 1. Jesus 2. Family 3. Blogging (sigh) 4. Clean house
5. Charities
Five Favorite Joys: 1. Walking with Jesus 2. My husband's smile 3. My son's genuine concern for others 4. My daughter's eyes 5. Sunday morning
Five fears: 1. snakes 2. spiders 3. cockroaches 4. loss 5. heights
Five surprising facts: 1. I honestly can't think of anything....I think I've told you guys everything already!
Five fabulous women I'm passing this on to: .... Whoever would like to play! I think you are all fabulous! So consider yourself tagged and let me know if you post so I can come read your Fabulous Five post!
Blessings to you! And thank you, sweet Esme for tagging me!





18 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh, how sweet! I love the picture of your mom. I can definitely see the relation!

I am going to have to see if I can work this one in this week. It might be difficult, but it's worth a try.

Take care, my friend!
Have a great week!

More Than Words said...

That was a great tag! You have such a beautiful family, too!!!

I love reading the tags w/ questions!!!

Unknown said...

That was really neat to see and read. The pictures are great - Joshua really looks like you. The eyes - wow! Same joy and love comes from them that is for sure!

I love the picture of your Mom too!

Have a blessed day!
Hugs and love,
Jill

LAURIE said...

What an awesome family you have. Loved the pix of you and your son. Nothing like the love of a momma! -Blessings, Laurie

April said...

How fun it was to read all about you, Debra! Your pictures are awesome, too...you have a great-looking family!

I LOVE pot roast and Krispy Kreme doughnuts...

Mikki said...

What a fun post! I love reading and getting to know people through these!

Patti said...

Your son and husband are very handsome...as you know. And your son's eyes...the same color as his mom's. Gorgeous!!

I gotta agree with you about snakes, spiders, and cockroaches. I must say those are things that we do NOT miss about living in Florida.

I probably will not do this tag, as it would require my daughter's help. I have NO idea how to post pictures (I don't even know how to use the digital camera), and my daughter may not have time to help me. (She did change my Avatar photo last week...after I got my hair colored so it's blond instead of brunette.)

I'm not a huge Starbucks fan, as I don't drink coffee. You know, I'm the tea gal. But Starbucks does make a delicious Chai latte. I could drink those every day....well maybe not, as they are expensive and very full of sugar. I'd be struggling with my weight even more than I am now.

Hope your day is blessed.

Love
Patti

He & Me + 3 said...

I loved your pics, thank you for sharing that picture of your mother...beautiful. Your list was great! I have alot of the same fears, & ooo Krispy Kreme Yum!

Davisix said...

This is such a fun tag! I love reading all about you. :) I did not, however, know that you love my COLTS! We are AVID Colts fans. We are from Indy (born and raised) and are oh so loyal! We have Colts plates on our vehicles, have a Colts flag hanging from our house, all have jerseys, well...you get the idea. :) We are so bonded now, Sister! xoxo Ang

Daphine said...

I loved this! Great tag! The picture of you and your son is my absolute favorite. I just love that picture! Yes, you both seem very close and it shows right through the picture. You have a beautiful family Debra! You favor your Mom alot!

Hope you're having a great Monday!

Debbie Petras said...

I loved reading your favorite fives! It's so fun to learn more about you and your life. Your mother is beautiful and you resemble her. I love to read too and wish I had more time to spend doing that. I can see the love you have for your hubby and sons. And your smile reflects love to others. :) I'm so glad to know you.

luvmy4sons said...

Fun stuff to know about you. I laugehd aloud and the multiple times Starbucks was listed. I learned to make my own concotion that is close and less expensive, but boy oh boy am I with you...and I LOVE avocados. I eat at least 1/2 of one a day! Great, great pictures of your favorite men!

Kelly said...

Look at that handsome family!! I feel blessed to have met you yesterday!! Amazing how the Lord changes with the times and can bless people through technology that is forever changing!

Laurie Ann said...

Great post! I love learning more about you - I love you more each post I read! Great 5's!

bp said...

How fun! I might have to do this one. Hope you're having a good day.

Mozi Esme said...

I love your 5 joys! And that last photo is one of my favorites, too!

Denise said...

I enjoyed this dear.

McCrakensx4 said...

Contrats on your tag! The pics are great; you and Josh have the most amazingly beautiful blue eyes! xoxo~Stacey

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?