Thursday, November 13, 2008

Friday Funnies


My friend, Kim, hosts Friday Funnies. Won't you join in on the fun? Click here to link up.



Ain't it the Truth!


A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical.
The nurse starts with certain basic items.
'How much do you weigh?' she asks.
'115,' she says.
The nurse puts her on the scale
It turns out her weight is 140.

The nurse asks, 'Your height?'
'5 foot 8,' she says.
The nurse checks and sees that she only measures 5' 5'.

She then takes her blood pressure
And tells the woman it is very high.
'Of course it's high!' she exclaims!,
'When I came in here I was tall and slender!
Now I'm short and fat!'

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Flour and Water

How come when you mix water and flour together you get glue?.....

And then you add eggs
And sugar...
And you get cake?


Where did the glue go ?


NEED AN ANSWER?

You know where it went!


That's what makes the cake
Stick to your toosh!


```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Blessings to you today!





29 comments:

Denise said...

You always make me smile, love you.

McCrakensx4 said...

BBHHHAAAA! You always make me smile! Hope that your hubby is doing better today! Have a splendid day my friend! ((hugs))

LAURIE said...

loved the flour and water one...oh how true is that. Thanks for the laugh. -Laurie

Addicted to Beadz said...

Debra,

Those are great! I saw in the pictures taken of me today, where the glue is. AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY!

How is your man today!

I trust he is on the mend!

Blessing!
Cheryl

The Equipped Life said...

I like this post category - how fun!

Marsha said...

LOL!!! Thank you for the chuckles!!! That was great!

I'm so late getting my TT post up that I've scheduled my Friday Funny for later in the morning.

Praying for hubby.

Have a blesed week.

More Than Words said...

Hahaha!! Those were funny!!!

Daphine said...

I really look forward to your Friday Funnies Debra! I can always count on a good laugh! No pressure there....lol!

Still praying for you and hubby!

Have a great weekend!

Mozi Esme said...

Ah - that explains everything! I wondered what it was about cake...

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH those are great! Thanks for the laugh my friend. You didn't link up so I'm going to do it for you so more people can read the funnies.
Hugs to you.
Kim

Unknown said...

He he he!

Very cute!

Hugs and love today! Praying Jay is feeling better today and you all got some rest!

Love you,
Jill

luvmy4sons said...

Giggle giggle...hugs to you!

April said...

Love them, Debra! What a great way to start off the day...especially when it's cold and foggy!

Hope your weekend's a good one...and the hubby is recovering well. Be sure to drop by my blog on Sunday or Monday...I'm having a giveaway for my 100th post!

Speaking from the Heart said...

You are too funny.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am feeling that glue today sister! Those are so funny. My blood pressure always rises when I have to get on the dreaded scale. Ugh. Too funny! Thanks for sharing and I hope that Jay is feeling back to normal today...I am praying for him.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Man o Man!!! Those were funny. I am not sure where the glue went...kinda creepy when you think about it...I also think that I am 5"8 and weigh 115 .....I am NOT in denial!

Susan said...

OK, this was soooooooooooooooooo funny. I needed this laugh.

Hmmm, now I understand things better about me.

Blessings♥

Blog is no more said...

Soo True! Thanks for the funny post, we all need to chuckle more. I tend to be way too serious!

Have a great weekend!

Isn't it HOT today!! I can't wait until Sunday's cooler weather!

Laurie Ann said...

Hilarious! Thank you so much for sharing these funnies - I loved them. How's your hubby doing? How are you?

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

The cake question is hilarious!

bp said...

You make me laugh every Friday girl! Those are funny!

Patti said...

And I wonder why I've gained weight!!

Hope your hubby's feeling stronger. As I recall with my son, though, the second day after surgery was the worst for pain. I'm assuming this will be a rough day for him...but then it will begin to get better.

Blessings,
Patti

Laurie Ann said...

These were hilarious! How are you and your husband doing? Hugs!

Debbie Petras said...

Very funny! I especially like the one with the nurse and the patient. When I was working as a nurse, you wouldn't believe how many people tried to refuse to get on the scale. And we were often dealing with people with a history of congestive heart failure so it was necessary! It gave me a chuckle to read.

And I want to thank you for the Scribbler award you gave to me. I really appreciate it and I finally completed my post about it. You can check Heart Choices to see. Thanks again for the award ...and for making me laugh.

Mikki said...

Both of those are too funny! Love the cake/glue one!!

Have a great weekend!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Oh my goodness, that is funny! So glad I came over here.

I LOVE the look of your blog, keep meaning to tell you that.

BTW, also wanted to let you know that I have another teen fiction piece at my blog today. I know you like those...

Patti said...

My son had his surgery on a Monday. Tuesday he actually felt pretty good (all the anesthesia hadn't worn off apparently), but Wednesday and Thursday and even Friday were the pits. Even now (3 1/2 weeks later), he is still recuperating. Given that the cyst was at the base of his tailbone, and the wound is still healing, it's very difficult for him to sit. when he sits too long, he is in discomfort. (His wound was left open---rather than stitched up---in order to heal from the inside out)

And about that tearoom you've never been to. When I get to Florida to visit my in-laws (in Titusville), we will definitely have to get together for tea...you, me, sweet Kim, and our daughters. We would have a blast. The foods is always SO good, and even if a person doesn't like tea, coffee is always available.

I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I guess I better get a trip to Florida planned!!

Love in Christ,
Patti

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Very funny!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! Yes, I know exactly where that glue is!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?