Use the code belowto place this button on your sidebar.Click Here for Help
LOL! Good Morning my friend.I just got back lol. I linked you up with Mr. Linky!!!How was your Thanksgiving?
LOL! Cute. :) How are you my friend? I have been "absent from blogging" lately and I miss everyone, :).Blessings!
LOL! Cute!
LOL! That was funny!Sending many hugs and warm wishes your way!Love and blessings too!JillPraying your Thanksgiving was filled with many blessings!
LOL! You are tooooo funny! Hoping you had a great day yesterday! Gs Josh's game tonite? Go Knights! :) Living thru you for my high school football!
This is just as funny as listening to a southern West Virginia Sunday school teacher reading through genealogies.
That is too cute! So funny!
LOL!!I love this meme. I'm going to have to do this!
Very funny!!! My kids always did seem to have hives when we lived in Florida...or some sort of welts, usually from chigger bites.Happy Friday. Hope you had a lovely time with your family yesterday.Hugs,Patti
Love your sense of humor, Debra!!! Thanks for being a bright spot in my day!
I just wanted to say how thankful I am for you! I hope you had a blessed day and a wonderful weekend ahead.
lol
hahahhahha... i like it...hahahha
Too funny!
Very funny! I lived in Florida for several years so I know what you're saying.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
LOL! Good Morning my friend.I just got back lol. I linked you up with Mr. Linky!!!
How was your Thanksgiving?
LOL! Cute. :) How are you my friend? I have been "absent from blogging" lately and I miss everyone, :).
Blessings!
LOL! Cute!
LOL! That was funny!
Sending many hugs and warm wishes your way!
Love and blessings too!
Jill
Praying your Thanksgiving was filled with many blessings!
LOL! You are tooooo funny! Hoping you had a great day yesterday! Gs Josh's game tonite? Go Knights! :) Living thru you for my high school football!
This is just as funny as listening to a southern West Virginia Sunday school teacher reading through genealogies.
That is too cute! So funny!
LOL!!
I love this meme. I'm going to have to do this!
Very funny!!! My kids always did seem to have hives when we lived in Florida...or some sort of welts, usually from chigger bites.
Happy Friday. Hope you had a lovely time with your family yesterday.
Hugs,
Patti
Love your sense of humor, Debra!!! Thanks for being a bright spot in my day!
I just wanted to say how thankful I am for you! I hope you had a blessed day and a wonderful weekend ahead.
lol
hahahhahha... i like it...hahahha
Too funny!
Very funny! I lived in Florida for several years so I know what you're saying.
Post a Comment