Friday, November 14, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays


I have chosen a very special song for a very special person who is hurting right now. Third Day's 'Cry out to Jesus'


For more Then Sings My Soul Saturdays, visit Amy.

James 4:8a "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you"

Blessings to you! Debra Kaye

21 comments:

Cathy said...

A very encouraging video, so true ~

He & Me + 3 said...

What a powerful song. So true...Cry out to Jesus! He is always there!
So encouraging!
XOXO
Mimi

Frizzy said...

Computer is back up and running so is the phone. Thank you for this post, song and scripture. I needed this tonight so badly.

I ask that you, please keep my husband and his job in your prayers. There are problems we don't understand. He has done nothing wrong and has gone from being mentored for a promotion to being told he now has a co-administrator for his job that he has been successful at. I feel like we will be in search of a new job/direction soon. I am praying also for the knowledge of how to support him best and not give bad advice out of anger and/or spite toward the situation.

LAURIE said...

What a great reminder that no matter when, where or how often we cry out - that God is always there for us. I pray that your friend will feel Gods presence tonight. -blessings, Laurie

Denise said...

Bless you for sharing this powerful song my friend, I love you.

Lisa said...

beautiful song very encouraging,, I think we all have something to cry out about in these days.

Kelly said...

Great song!! I love it!

luvmy4sons said...

A wonderful song...so full of truth and hope! It is one of my favorites! I pray your friend be comforted.

Sita said...

Wonderful song to point us to our only Hope...thank you for sharing..

Peggy said...

Blessings Debra...Love Third Day & Cry Out to Jesus. Very beautiful & powerful! May this song minister to that special person that is hurting! Lifting a prayer that they draw near to God as He draws near to them wrapping His Loving arms around them...and you! God is always there and He really does care!

Thanks for your visit! Thought you forgot me...a week ago you read my update about my break and so I thought you knew that I was blogging and doing ministry. You've missed alot since November 8th...
No football game...are we Champs?
I thought so but then you played another game last week so I couldn't tell!!!

Hope hearts are on the mend...and you can enjoy TSMSS & your weekend!

bp said...

This is a great song.

I'll say a prayer for your friend, whatever the situation God is there.

Robin said...

Wonderful song. We all need to learn how to better Cry out to Jesus. Bless you! Hope you will come by and be blessed as well!

Jennifer said...

Such a beautiful song!! I do a lot of crying out to Jesus! He is the one we should all cry out to when going through hard times!

Frizzy said...

Thank you Deb. My husband much like yours seems to have put things in better perspective already. Last week a co-worker's 9 month old died from choking on a balloon. Though this was a horrible experience Bird says it has helped him put his own situation in perspective. He is thankful for his current job for as long as he has it and is preparing for a change if needed too. Thank you my dear friend.

sailorcross said...

Debra,

I had 10 minutes before I'm leaving for a service project with my church group--a food drive for the hungry in our area. I'm so glad out of all the list at Amy's that I stopped by to view your video.

Viewing this will encourage me to try all the harder today in the pouring down rain to serve my Jesus and serve the others in my community who are going hungry every day.

Thank you, Debra for encouraging me to cry out to Jesus for those in need.

Beth

Unknown said...

That video and song are awesome together!

Thanks for sharing with us today!

Praying Jay is up and around today and that you both are getting some rest!

Love you!
Jill

sailorcross said...

Debra,

I just had to let you know--185 boxes of food in 4 hours!! And that was just at the one store where we were!! There were groups at 6 other stores!!

So, I praying that we have exceeded our goal!!

Also, I wanted you to know--my Then Sings My Soul is posted on wwwthepowerofyourlove.blogspot.com

warmharte is mainly my knitting, and everyday life stuff. I notice you are going there all the time, and I thought maybe sometime, when you have the time, you would like to stop by and visit "The Power of Your Love". I'm doing a "Love Dare" on there for my children.

Beth

McCrakensx4 said...

This song just made me want to stand up and open my arms towards Heaven. Thanks for sharing such a great song and I hope the person that needs it, feels it! Blessings to you my friend! ((hugs))Stacey

Tea with Tiffany said...

This is one of my all time favorite songs. And the video adds even more to the lyrics. I've posted this on my blog sometime too. Can't remember when. Thankful to know you are sharing it here.

Thanks as always for stopping by and stepping into my bloggy world. Your visits bless me.

Daphine said...

I cry every single time I hear this song! Sooooooooooo powerful!!!! Thanks for posting it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words of encouragement! They have been spoken to me in such perfect timing.

I think over the past many years, many of my prayers are mere cries.

~Mrs. Cuddles

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?