Remember, if you would like to join in on Blue Monday, our hostess is Smiling Sally.
If a picture can tell the story...would you just look at those smiles!! This is Joshua and Kelsey on the tube. I'm pretty sure they had fun! 
The Kelster sporting Josh's Oakley's while he was in the water. She is just too cute! Love her!! And look look look at that fabulous blue sky, my friends!

This is Brad skurfing it up dudes! lol He popped right up on that lake like he was just on it yesterday! (Brad is Kimmy's hubby)

This is Joshua showing us some mad skills on the wakeboard.

Fabulous blue here...and no, I'm not talking about the sky, although that is fabulous too, Lord. Thank you, for this son of mine and his blue eyes.

My friends, this is Kimmy. I'm sure most of you know her. If not...go meet her and show her some bloggy love. She is one fun lovin gal who loves the Lord. She was being rather serious in this pic...lol
























34 comments:
I love these pictures, looks like so much fun.
Hi Debra! What beautiful pictures you took! The sky is so clear and BLUE!
It looks like everyone is having a blast! There is nothing better than fun & fellowship w/ friends!!
Looks like such a great time! Thanks for sharing this awesome day with us. What gorgeous weather! = )
Hee! Hee! I tried not to post to many pictures but it was so hard not to want to! LOL. I almost posted that picture of Josh but said no, I know you will! I love that picture of him!
We had so much fun my friend!!!!
We are ready to do it again!
BIG HUGS!!!!!
Happy Blue Monday! Great blue pictures. :o)
Karen
Wow...boating in March...can it get any better than that??? Looks like y'all had such a fun time on the water! So, do you ski and wakeboard, too? I've tried water skiing and I was able to ski for about 5 sec. It wasn't pretty! :)
Ok that looks like a blast! Totally FUN!
I love that you get to spend time with Kim and her family. That is wonderful!
Looks like the two oldest really hit off!
Blessings, hugs and love this week!
Jill
I love all your pictures... What a beautiful weekend. It seems like you all had a great time.
I always enjoy visiting you all the time and Blue Monday's is great! Love the photos.
Have a blessed week my sister.
I love the pictures -- as always. You have such a great family.
Happy Monday!
Beth
What fun! And what weather! Happy Blue to you!
I noticed that several people are wearing BLUE. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
Loved all your blue water pictures and it looks like they are all having a blast ! I LOVE going to the lake!!
xo bj
Debra, looks like you had a great time! I used to love to ski. I could slolum up a storm, but I would be in traction if I tried it now! LOL! And I had my Cypress Garden wooden skis back in the day! I had a Dick Pope Slolum, my friend had an El Diablo, and my cousin had a Little Monster. I wasn't as adventurous as they were, but I had ski endurance! ;-)
Happy Blue Monday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
You always have the best pictures for Blue Monday! I mean how could you not...with all that blue sky, blue water and those blue eyes! Absolutly beautiful! And it looked like so much fun!! Have a blessed week!
xoxo Stacey
how fun is that??? My dad has one of those tubes you ride on....those things scare the bejesus out of me....LOVE YA!!
How FUN!!!
(Is it bad that jealousy for warm weather is creeping up in me? LOL!!) :)
Blessings to you on this wonderful Monday! :)
Hi Debra & gang,
That looks like a very fun excursion!
Hey - if you get the opportunity, please say a prayer for the requests on our main page.
God bless you & yours,
Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org
ps - please consider following our blog -or- grab a free blue button that links to us (top sidebar).
Lovely pictures. Just as I expected, and perfect for blue Monday! Blessings girlfriend!
What wonderful pictures! My kids love being pulled around on those inflatable round saucers.
So cute!
Jen
Looks like a fun day!! How thrilled I am that your families got to enjoy a day of fellowship. Maybe one day, my family will be right there with you.
Love,
Patti
Debra,
Those pictures are gorgeous as always. I love all the blue skies and water...and your sons eyes are my favorite shade of blue. Absolutely gorgeous! You are so blessed to live close enough to hang out with some blogging sisters. How fun for both of you. I too love Kim. She is a precious blogging friend.
Love ya,
Mimi
It sure looks like you guys had some fun on the water. I love to waterskii but it's been many years since I last did that. How cool to have a friend in real life who also blogs. I'll have to check out her blog.
I'm so glad ya'll got to spend some time together! The pics were fantastic!
Looks like great fun was had by all!
JudyBug
happy blue family pictures...Running late this week visiting blogs....Hope you had a great Blue Monday!
Susan
OmGosh! You guys had a fun day! I'm jealous - we can still walk on water around here. Happy Blue Monday! ~ Robyn
Love the pictures, Debra. Looks like you guys had a blast☺
The pictures are so good and I am so envious. Happy Blue Monday!
Sweetie
Awww...I'm jealous! I told Kim that when I stopped by her blog a few minutes ago.
The skies are gorgeous! You guys looked like you had a blast and what fun to be with bloggy friends!
Laurie from Women Taking A Stand and I are going to meet Laurie Ann half on the 27th for lunch. I am so excited to finally meet one of my bloggy friends in person!!!
Loved the pictures!!!
It looks like so much fun! Great pictures!
OH what great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time!
How much fun was that?! I love water sports, or at least watching them. This so reminds me of summer!
Happy Blue Monday!
xoxo
Janie
How fun!!!!
Post a Comment