Monday, March 16, 2009

Hey, It's Free

Have you ever heard of this website? www.heyitsfree.net/

This website is dedicated to 100% legit, non-spammy freebies. I've been on it and sent off for all kinds of free stuff from laundry detergent to cereal. Hey, It's Free! Hope you find something useful and/or helpful!

Blessings to you this day! Big hugs!

12 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, thanks for sharing dear.

April said...

Oh, wow...I'll check that out, for sure! Thanks a bunch, my sweet friend! Hope you have a super day!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Well my thrifty friend. I will have to check this out!
Love ya!

Lori said...

I love free, heading over now!

have a great day my friend!

Marsha said...

Sounds great. I'll have to check this out. What have you gotten from this sight? Any recommendations?

He & Me + 3 said...

Debra,

Nothing better than free. Thanks for the site.
Love,
mimi

Debbie Petras said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely check this one out. It's actually free? That's something good.

Kelly said...

Thanks, friend!! Free is good!! :o)

Laurie Ann said...

I had not heard of this. Thanks for sharing!

bp said...

Wonderful! Thanks for the great tip!

McCrakensx4 said...

So gonna check that out..thanks for the heads up!

Beth in NC said...

What a neat treasure to find! Thanks for sharing. :o)

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?