I'm so thankful for the beauty of coming together each Thursday to give thanks in one accord. Psalm 133:1 "Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity"
I am thankful for His grace and that it is ALL I will ever need. 2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for thee"
I am thankful that my son made it home safely from his trip. Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears"
I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have had. There has been warmth of the sun and a beautiful breeze. I am so mindful of the weather and how God commands it. I was reading in the book of Job and was struck by this passage and was again amazed at our God. Job 37:5-7 "God thunders marvelously with His voice; He does great things which we cannot comprehend. For He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth'; Likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength. He seals the hand of every man. That all men may know His work"
And I am thankful this week for the song coming forth from the voices of my men in the home. I have heard them more than a few times lifting up those beautiful voices in praise and it has made me smile. I'm quite sure Jesus is smiling too :) Psalm 118:14 "The Lord is my strength and song"
May the Lord bless you this day. Sending you a great big hug!




















36 comments:
And I'm thankful for you!
Have a blessed Thursday Friend!
Love,
Beth
I'm glad to see you're back online blogging. You've got such a thankful heart Debra. I'm glad your son arrived home safely. God bless you, my friend. I've not written my thankful Thursday post yet but I will ...in the morning.
Debra, I know I've told you before, but I'm always blessed by your TT's!!!
Hugs, my friend!
I love that your guys were singing praises!
I always love your thankful heart!
Great TT Post! I enjoyed that one and I am Thankful for you on Thursday!!! (T)
Those are sweet blessings! Be blessed always :)
Such sweet blessings my friend, love you.
Great list of thanks! Thanks for sharing your heart and the scriptures!
Praising God that Josh made it home safely from his trip up north!
Praising God for us joining together in His name each week - offering Him thanks for all that He continues to do for us!
Praising God for you! You are truly a blessing to me!
Love you lots,
Jill
Precious one, I've missed visiting with you. I love your list and I am thankful for the opportunity to visit with you.
We have SO much to be thankful for and it all begins and ends with JESUS.
I'm thankful for the uninterrupted week I had with Him and all the ways He poured into my heart.
Love you dear sister.
I just love your TT posts. Just beautiful. It thrills my heart to hear my kids singing church and worship songs too.
Hugs,
Mimi
How beautiful. Have a blessed Thursday. Glad to hear your son made it home okay. Awww, the men woshipping, it is a sweet sound.
What a nice list and I am glad that Josh made is home safely! Happy Thursday to you Debra! ((hugs)) Stacey
Debra,
We all have so much to be thankful for, don't we? It's all about Him. I'm thankful that the Lord led me to your site to see how He touches you and so many others. May He continue to bless you abundantly in all ways in Jesus name. Amen.
Hugs & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
isn't it great? we are both thanful for the weather..you for the warmth and me for the cool breeze air :)
God bless you!
Wow! great great blessings. They're so inspiring.
God bless you more, debra. ♥
What an awesome blessing...I especially relate to your thanks for safe travels for your son. Our son recently made his first long driving trip (7 hours), alone...I was never more happy when we got the call he had arrived safely! We mommas love our boys.
Have a blessed Thursday...and thanks for blessing mine!
Such beautiful verses to go with your thankful thoughts! And yes, I'm thankful for the voices of my loved ones, too. Thank you for reminding me to be thankful for that today.
Happy Thankful Thursday.
What wonderful blessings.
Hasn't the weather been great? I've been very thankful for that as well. But it looks like we are going to have some hotter days coming up!
Love you my friend.
Talk to you soon.
Debra~
Each and every time I stop by to say hello, I end up feeling so blessed and refreshed! I am very thankful for getting to know you...you always brighten up my day!
Sweet, sweet blessings, Debra. I love how you did a Bible verse with each one of your thankfuls. Blessings & Hugs...Happy Thankful Thursday!
I'm with Beth in NC, I'm thankful for U2!
Beautiful thankful post! It touched my heart that your guys were singing His praises! I know it touched God's heart, too.
Your posts are always so beautiful. You are truly a blessed woman.
It so wonderful to sit and just be thankful.
Have a great day !
What a great list - love the Scripture you incorporate into your list. Have a good rest of the week!
very nice and encouraging post! God bless you and happy thankful Thursday!
Happy Thursday, Debra,
I know the feeling of kids getting home safely from a trip. Bet you were praying! I liked the Job passaged where God spoke to the weather elements. Thanks for sharing that inspiration.
That is a wonderful verse from Job. I felt in awe reading about Noah as I posted in my TT post today and God's promise to him.
Have a wonderful ady friend!
Beautiful thankful post my dear friend! We have so much to be thankful for.... Blessings...
I love the thought of hearing your guys singing praises to God!
Happy Thankful Thursday!
Hi Debra,
What a wonderful post. I loved the scriptures and the reference in Job was awesome. Hugs, happy TT.
Just came back over because I was thinking of you. Love you.
Great blessings friend!
Post a Comment