Saturday, March 14, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Happy Saturday! I'm joinging with Amy today and posting Hillsong's 'Hosanna'. May it bless you and refresh your spirit today.








Blessings to you today!

16 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Nothing speaks like Scripture! I always enjoy listening to music by Hillsong. The video added so much to it with the beautiful photos with Scripture verses. Loved this time to listen and remember who is in control of ALL things. Thanks for the blessing, Debra!

Angela said...

Thank you so much for sharing this...((hugs))

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful song! This is the first time that I've heard it.

Happy TSMSS!

April said...

Takes my breath away, Debra! Love ya bunches!♥

Staci Loalbo said...

my favorite!!!

bp said...

Such a great song! I like the beautiful pictures with scriptures.

Thank you for your prayers and friendship.

May God bless you.

Beth in NC said...

I love this song and the video is wonderful.

Thank you for sharing this with us today.

Happy TSMSS!
Beth

Denise said...

I love Hillsong.

Michele Williams said...

Beautiful song! Love you girl!

luvmy4sons said...

Lovely!

He & Me + 3 said...

Debra,

i love this song so much. Great video to go with it.
Happy Weekend to you!
XO,
Mimi

Daphine said...

Thanks! Jae and I enjoyed listening to this song and singing at the top of our lungs just now.

Blessings to you friend!

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for sharing sweet friend! Happy Saturday to you!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

My all time favorite worship song. I have 6 CD's in my car and it is on every one!!! I just love it! Great choice and have a blessed weekend!!!

((HUGS)) Tarah

seesawfaith said...

What a great choice!

Thanks for posting this song!

momstheword said...

We love Hillsong!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?