Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday Funnies

My funny and precious friend, Kimmy, is hosting Friday Funnies today! Such a fun day where we gals get together and share some laughter or at bare minimum a giggle or two. Allow me to introduce Jeff Allen. Funny guy, ladies!








Blessings to you this day! And a great big hug!




18 comments:

April said...

Too funny...I can SO relate! Enjoy your weekend, my friend!♥

Debbie Petras said...

Am I your first commenter today? Wow! That is so true! I guess we women tend to do the same routine, me included. That was funny. I hope you have a great weekend, friend.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh that is so funny and very true for me! LOL.
Happy Friday my friend.
BIG hugs.
Kim

Marsha said...

Okay, I've been busted! Guilty of doing the same thing! LOL!

Lori said...

Funny!
Happy Friday my dear friend.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! Too funny!

Have a great weekend!
Sherry

LisaShaw said...

Debra, this is great! I cracked up so hard I sprayed my coffee. I wasn't expecting it...I can SO relate and am going to share this youtube on my fitness blog today.

Love you and have a great weekend! Thanks for the laugh.

Mikki said...

Oh I've seen this guy before. Too funny!!
Have a beautiful weeked!!

Mikki said...

I've seen this guy. Too funny!!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Jennifer said...

That was too funny! We all need a good laugh by Friday! TFIG!!!

Happy Friday, my sweet friend!

Laurie Ann said...

Hilarious! I loved the part about sleeping in ankle weights - not knowing when you might burn a calorie or two at night, LOL!!!!! Too funny, Debra. Thanks so much for da laughs.

Michele Williams said...

Oh I can relate! So funny.... lol... hugs...

Sweet Blessings said...

Cinabons sound really good right now-lol! Thank God we don't gain it on our forehead-that would be weird!! Very funny! Blessings! Amanda

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so funny! I am right there with his wife, only I stand there in my PJ's and stare for an hour:)
Love Ya,
Mimi

LauraLee Shaw said...

Tooooooooooo hilarious!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Beth in NC said...

Ha! I can identify! lol

Very cute!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

LOL! I'm so glad you shared this!

Have a wonderful weekend☺

SophieMae said...

ROFL! It's been a while since I've seen this guy. What a hoot! Thanks ever so for making me LOL, even if I did have to sit in the library parking lot, after closing, and siphon their WiFi to load it. LOL!

Love ya loads, sweet thang!
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?