This is my Captain Stubing! I love his smile. I know I have said this so many times, but that man makes me laugh! He has such a great sense of humor and has so many cute sayings to keep the atmosphere and those around him feeling loved.
This past week, our son, Joshua, was off to Minnesota for spring break. I know, I know, that's so backwards!! And he flew into a blizzard storm. At one point, his plane was pulled off of taxi'ing (I think that's a word) from the runway in Chicago and he was delayed for almost 2 hours. During this time, Jason knew my anxiety was high and saw me pleading with the Lord so he jumped into the role God so designed for him and prayed over our son and then made contact with the friends who were picking him up and had me checking the internet for the airlines information. Although there was much confusion from the airlines, God knew exactly where our son was and saw us through this time of not knowing where he was but knowing WHO did.
I'm grateful for a praying husband. He rocks!!





















17 comments:
That is wonerful news..
Please, real quick check out my bog and tell me what I am missing..
You are one of the first to have faith in me and follow me. That really means a lot.
If it sounds bad, please let me know!!!
Debra..what a great tribute to your hubs!! Have a blessed Friday, my friend!
Yes, your hubby definitely rocks, bless him.
Love that picture! Your husband does rock my friend and you are so blessed. Can't wait to get together again.
HUGS!!!
Debra~
Your hubby's smile is so engaging and infectious (in a good way!). I can tell how much you love and appreciate him by the way you write. God has blessed you with a wonderful man to spend the rest of your life with...nothing better in my book! Enjoy your weekend!♥
There is nothing so special as a man who prays!
Yes your husband ROCKS!
Is Joshua up there for school? I forget why Minnesota?
Hugs and love,
Jill
Debra...just popped over here from Beth's blog. I see you on facebook, and then I find you here. I think Beth was the one who suggested you as a friend on facebook, but since I didn't know you, I guess I haven't said much. Truth be known. I don't spend a lot of time on facebook, but read blogs more often. Nice post and yes, you are blessed. God is good!
Your hubby looks like he's ALOT of fun. Yes, you're blessed!
You have a wonderful husband who takes his role as the spiritual head of your family seriously. I respect that in a man. And may the Lord watch over your son on his trip. Hugs to you Debra.
Debra,
What a blessing. Your husband does ROCK! I know that our hubbies would get along so well...from all you post about him. Wish we lived closer...maybe some day we will meet:) keeping my fingers crossed!
So glad all travel went well.
God is good!
Love ya,
Mimi
I always enjoy reading your posts about your husband and how you honor him through this!
Have a wonderful weekend friend!
Bethany
Your husband does indeed rock! Way to go, Jason! I love how you are singing his praises. We should always build up our husbands. :) Great post!
Debra...what a great tribute to Jay. He sounds like an awesome hubby and I am so glad that Josh made it safely!
Hugs...Stacey
What sweet words to and about your sweet hubby. Your love for him blesses me!
Great tribute to your rockin honey Debra and I'm so thankful your son is safe n sound.
I always love reading your HEART for your precious family. I can only imagine how MUCH THEY MUST LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU
Have a wonderful weekend
Holykisses
Lea
WHEN my boys were little we'd touch index fingers when they were goin somewhere and say Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD... Just like E.T. Tell that boy of yours I said BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
heehee
L
As you stated so beautifully in this post and from so many wonderful things that I've heard about your hubby....He truly does rock!
Bless you friend and your sweet hubby!
Post a Comment