Monday, March 2, 2009

"Unfortunately Debra"

My sweet friend, Kimmy, over at Homesteader's Heart, posted yesterday with a quite funny post. If you don't know her...go see her...especially if you need to giggle! She does not take credit for the idea but did participate and really, it is kind of cute, so thought I would try it out.

The idea is to google "unfortunately (your name)" and see what you come up with. I have to tell you ... it is funny! Here are my top five.

#1 Unfortunately Debra was used as no more than an arm chair who did little to influence the outcome of a match (apparently, I'm into wrestling...lol)

#2 Unfortunately Debra sold her cafe and hasn't been the same since! (I could write a book about this....such a great idea)

#3 Unfortunately Debra wasn't feeling so great as she had just come from Argentina (world traveler)

#4 Unfortunately Debra goes gangbusters on Fiona and it backfires. (ok, that would never happen...lol)

#5 Unfortunately Debra's hairstyle is too severe and makes the whole ensemble look unbalanced! (I just knew it!!)

Too funny! Thanks, Kimmy, for the idea. Now if you ladies decide to do it, let me know, I'd love to see your "unfortunately"! lol

Blessings to you! And a great big hug!

26 comments:

April said...

Personally, I love your hairstyle, but why, oh, why would you sell your cafe??? And, I never even knew you went to Argentina!

That was too funny...I just might have to give it a try myself! Have a terrific Tuesday! Hugs and blessings to you, too!♥

luvmy4sons said...

Unfortunately Debra is only a friend in cyber space! Wish I had her as a neighbor!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH Debra. Those were funny! I loved the last one! Hee! Hee! Thanks for playing along I know we are spreading smiles all over the blow world. I mean blog world! That was just for you my friend. I'm proofreading this comment before I type snessa in the verification box! Are you laughing? GOOD! Love you my friend.

Unknown said...

Oh my Debra - that is too funny!

Have a blessed smile filled day!

Love and hugs,
Jill

Beth in NC said...

Ha, that is too cute! :o)

Staci Loalbo said...

cute!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

That was funny Debra! I'll have to go check out Kimmy's. Thanks for the laugh!

GranthamLynn said...

Unfortunately this is just silly. I think your hair is great!
Thanks for the laugh this morning.
Have a Blessed Week.
Love,
Sherry

LisaShaw said...

That was cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute. LOve the hairdresser one. Unbalanced. LOL
You are so funny.
Love,
Mimi

Omah's Helping Hands said...

This was great! I read Kims as well. Too funny. I just had to join in the fun. It's amazing what we find. Yikes! I'm already dead. Hmm, amazing how one can be gone and still here. Ha ha. Thanks for the giggles!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

This is a hoot! I'm definitely trying this one!

bp said...

This is hillarious! I will have to see what happens with my name.

Have a blessed day!

SophieMae said...

Poor Fiona, LOL! Unfotunately, Sophie spent yesterday hibernating and went way way WAY too long. I considered editing, but turns out I'm just too lazy. lol!

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Denise said...

Very funny, lol

Sweet Blessings said...

I loved the hair one-you do have great hair-but for us women it's always a sore spot! LOL! Blessings! Amanda:)

Blog is no more said...

Sounds fun, I might try it later on. Have a blessed week!

momstheword said...

Very funny. My goodness you do get around!

Jennsmere said...

Too cute! Thanks for the fun...loved the pictures!

Bless you!
Susan

Melanie said...

Oh, these are funny, Debra! I tried mine and had things like "Unfortunately Melanie died soon after high school" and "Unfortunately Melanie turned out to be human". Fun thing to try! :)

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Oh no! You didn't sell the cafe!!! I LOVED that cafe!!

:)

Just out blog visiting and thought I'd stop over to say hello.

Hope you have a great rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandy

Sweet Blessings said...

Hi friend! GREAT to hear from you! I just posted a great give-away I think you might like too. Just thought I'd share it with you:)
Blessings!
Amanda:)

Daphine said...

This was fun unfortunately Debra! lol! Gotcha!

You owned a cafe? Wow! I dream of owning one too one day. Long story!

Frizzy said...

Too funny! I'm a bit afraid to google my name. I'll let you know how it goes.

Jennifer said...

That was funny! Now you have me very curious...going to google my name!

Karen said...

Hi, Debra, This looked like fun, so I did it, too. I have mine posted now. Have a great day!!
Karen

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?