Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Word for Wednesday

Since most of the country is laden with snow, this verse came to mind.
Psalm 147:12,16 "Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion! He gives snow like wool; He scatters the frost like ashes"

Blessings to you today!



17 comments:

April said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Debra!!! We got some snow on Monday, but it's all melted away now. Supposed to reach 75 degrees on Saturday...woo hoo!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

The perfect verse for the perfect picture.
Big hugs my friend.

Angela said...

What a beautiful picture...thanks for 'feeding' me the Word of God sis.

Carol said...

Great verse and picture to go with it.

Blessings to you, too. :-)

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Covered with snow here and praying for warmth!

Hugs and love today!!
Jill

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Good reminder! Although I'm thankful we haven't had snow--all you southerners got what we here in the corn were supposed to get.

Have a blessed day☺

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That is a really cool pic and I love that scripture too! Hope you are having a better week..thinking of you!! =)

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful...although, we do not have snow..for once. I am singing praises about that for sure. :)
Love,
Mimi
We may be visiting Floriday in August...I will keep you posted. Would love to meet you and Kim:)

Mikki said...

Beautiful post!! Love it!

Frizzy said...

Thank you for sharing this scripture. Who of us doesn't want to know we are blanketed in God's love and warmth?!

Denise said...

Very gorgeous.

Debbie Petras said...

I enjoy pictures of snow but I'm glad right now that I'm not in it. But it certainly is pretty. I hope you're doing well. I know last week was difficult. Hugs toyou.

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, Debra! This is beautiful! I love it.

I've missed you and am so glad to be back visiting. You were gone some and I was out of commission with The Plague. I'm semi-back - the meds have me so drowsy this afternoon!

luvmy4sons said...

Lovely verse and scripture. Blessings to you too dear sister.

bp said...

What a great picture and verse!

Hope you've had a nice day. You're a blessing!

Lori said...

How are you today Debra! I hope all is well. What a lovely verse.
Have a great rest of the wee.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a beautiful post, Debra. Thanks for sharing and have a onderful rest of your week!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?