I'm getting exposed to so many new songs on Saturday mornings. This was a new one for me but I enjoyed it and the words. Thanks for sharing Debra and have a great weekend.
Love this song! I was in Florida this week traveling with my husband. We were in Lakeland, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Fort Meyers, had a layover in San Antiono (sp?) then to Jacksonville! Whew!!! that was just in FL. We also went to SC, NC and Georgia! Finally back home to a beautiful weekend! The weather is already getting hot in your area...but oh how beautiful it is. Have a wonderful weekend!
I love, love, love Addison Road. On my sidebar there is a link to her blog. She is a sweetheart. Check out Cupcakes, Sprinkles and other happy things. She is due to have her first little girl soon.
17 comments:
I love this song sweetie.
Blessings to you Debra. I really love this song. Have a nice weekend.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
More for the Master's use.
That is such a beautiful song!
Sending you big HUGS and lots of love,
Jill
I love that video and that song. Addison Road is awesome. We were just listening to them last night. We love them.
Have a great weekend.
Love,
Mimi
I'm getting exposed to so many new songs on Saturday mornings. This was a new one for me but I enjoyed it and the words. Thanks for sharing Debra and have a great weekend.
Never heard of the group or song...perhaps my age (-;..
loved her voice...thanks for sharing, Deb..
What a great song, and she has a pretty voice. Thanks for sharing. Have an awesome weekend! oxox
~Love, Stacey
Beautiful! Thanks for posting it! Have a great weekend!
I love this beautiful song! She has such a sweet voice. Thanks for sharing.
Happy TSMSS!
Without a doubt...I have been BLESSED! Love ya, girl!
Love this song!
I was in Florida this week traveling with my husband. We were in Lakeland, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Fort Meyers, had a layover in San Antiono (sp?) then to Jacksonville! Whew!!! that was just in FL. We also went to SC, NC and Georgia! Finally back home to a beautiful weekend! The weather is already getting hot in your area...but oh how beautiful it is.
Have a wonderful weekend!
I love this song, but I never knew who sang it. Thank you for sharing it!
Happy TSMSS!
Love you!
Beth
I love, love, love Addison Road. On my sidebar there is a link to her blog. She is a sweetheart. Check out Cupcakes, Sprinkles and other happy things. She is due to have her first little girl soon.
Such a pretty song!!!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!!
Hi Debra,
Great song!
Hope you've had a great weekend.
Bethany
One of my all time favorite songs! Have a wonderful Sunday.
You have such a wonderful blog here. I am trying to limit my time online- so, i guess, i'll have to come back and visit another time.
blessings!
Silver
Post a Comment