Friday, March 6, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Today, I link up with Amy and share a worship song. I have selected Third Day's "You are beautiful, my sweet sweet song". We just saw Third Day in concert at the Strawberry Festival and they sang this song and it was just perfect and I hope you enjoy it.











May the Lord bless you today!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Unknown said...

AMEN! Jesus, You are so beautiful to me!

Good morning sweet friend!

Praying it works out for us to see each other! I really hope we can spend a little time together!

Lots of love and joy this Saturday!
Jill

luvmy4sons said...

It told me the video was no longer available...but I know the song and I love Third Day. I would love to see them in concert. Hope you have a great Saturday!

Beth in NC said...

I love that song too Debra! Have a wonderful Saturday!

Love,
Beth

Tara said...

Third Day is amazing in concert - been a long time since I've seen them, hope I can see them again soon. That is indeed a great song!

Darlene said...

Wonderful song and video! I really like this group!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Oh I love this song. So beautiful.

Mocha with Linda said...

Thanks for sharing this song. Have a great weekend!

seesawfaith said...

I love that Jesus is our sweet sweet song...but even better is that we are his!

Thanks for posting this!

Rob said...

I love this song! Thanks for sharing it.

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

April said...

Yet another favorite of mine! :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH I love that song! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are having a great weekend my friend!

Sweet Blessings said...

I LOVE this song! You just want to keep praising the Lord with it! Blessings! Amanda:)

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I love that song and the video is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing it.
Many Blessings dear friend,
Sherry

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful song Debra! I love that one.
XO,
Mimi

Daphine said...

Beautiful song! I've never heard of this one before. Thanks for shaing!

Have a great evening sweet friend!

momstheword said...

This is such a pretty song, isn't it! It's a favorite.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Hi

Blessed sunday
Love the video with the song....

Bernice

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?