Friday, March 27, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

I have selected Nichole Nordeman singing 'I Am' for my selection this Saturday. Thank you, Amy, for being our host. I truly do appreciate this day when we lift up praises to our King.










May the Great 'I AM' bless you today and may you be filled with joy!

22 comments:

Karen said...

I can't think of a better song to listen to before logging off tonight than this one. Thank you for touching my heart by sharing all these wonderful names of my Saviour.

Mikki said...

This song is so beautiful. I haven't heard it in awhile.
Thanks so much for sharing..

So thankful we are all one family under I AM!!!

Daphine said...

I've never heard of this song before. It's beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Have a great weekend!

Denise said...

So lovely.

Christina said...

I really enjoyed this video. I love Nicole.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful song to send me off to visit with my Mom again!

I love Nicole's voice and this song!

Thank you for praying!

I love you!
Jill

LisaShaw said...

That blessed my heart and my Saturday morning. Thank you dear sister.

Love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a beautiful song...I love that song. Thank you for choosing that one for today.
Love,
Mimi

Debbie Petras said...

Such a beautiful voice and video! Thinking of you this morning, Debra. Have a wonderful weekend.

Angela said...

Thank you so much. I'm so grateful to Amy also for starting this Meme..it sure does our spirits well.

April said...

Fantastic song to brighten up my rainy and stormy Saturday morning! I REALLY needed it! Have a fantabulous weekend! Big hugs to ya!

luvmy4sons said...

I love Nicole Nordman! Great song!

Alleluiabelle said...

Thank you for this beautiful song today. What a great way to continue on in my day.

Peace & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

What a beautifull song and voice
Thxs for sharing

Blessing
Bernice

Darlene said...

Beautiful song! One that I needed to hear on this crazy day. It really touched my heart!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Deborah said...

What a beautiful song. I have never heard it before. I love your blog. I plan to visit often.

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard this song in quite awhile, and for a time it was my daughters favorite song to listen to. Thank you for bringing back some wonderful memories.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a beautiful song Debra. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend! ((hugs)) Stacey

Tara said...

Wow. *tears* Just beautiful. I had not heard that one before. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I had not heard this song before! I love to hear Nicole sing, this song is simply beautiful!

God Bless,
Brandi

Mocha with Linda said...

Such a beatuiful song! Thanks for sharing.

bp said...

Such a soothing song and I enjoyed the lyrics. Thanks.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?