Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Word for Wednesday

1 Corinthians 13:4 "Love is patient, Love is kind, It does not envy, It does not boast, It is not proud"



Blessings to you this day. May you know God's love richly today.

22 comments:

Denise said...

Very beautiful my friend, love you.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I love this scripture! Very good verse and so very, very true. Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Hugs and love sweet friend! May your Wednesday be overflowing with His love!
Jill

McCrakensx4 said...

Love this scripture! As most do, it was read at our wedding! My Aunt and Uncle read from this chapter during our ceremony! Have a great Wednesday!

luvmy4sons said...

Such a beautiful passage of scripture. I always feel mixed emotions when reading it...overwhlemed at how perfectly God shows us this kind of love and somewhat saddened at my attempts...praise God for the blood of Jesus!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

One of my favorite verses my sweet friend.LOVE it!
BIG HUGS.
Kim
Hey Can you see my right side bar when you go to my blog? For some reason on my computer it's appearing at the bottom of the page , not at the top.

April said...

I always have this verse tucked in my heart! It sure speaks volumes, doesn't it? Thanks for the blessing, sweet friend!

Angela said...

I LOVE this..so much so, I have it painted above our bed in our room....

Beth in NC said...

That is beautiful Sister!

Have a blessed day!
Beth

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Very good scripture. I think of my wedding whenever I hear/see/read this verse. I've had to pick it apart and use it in life-application as well.

Have a blessed day, Debra☺

He & Me + 3 said...

The girls and I talked about that last night during devotions. Great reminder!
love,
mimi

Mikki said...

This verse always gets me. I replace the word LOVE with my name and when I re-read it I am truly convicted.. am I all these things? I strive to be.
May you be filled with love this day!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen my friend! May we remember to walk out love.

Happy Wednesday my sweet friend!

Darlene said...

Great scripture and pretty picture! I need to be reminded of this today!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Debbie Petras said...

Such a good reminder Debra. You are filled with God's love and it flows out even over the internet, friend.

Kristi said...

That is so beautiful! Blessings to yoU!

bp said...

Thank you for sharing this verse.

Alleluiabelle said...

I love this scripture. I read it at my niece's wedding. It's beautiful along with your picture and your big heart.

Hugs & blessings,
Alleluiabelle

momstheword said...

Blessings to you too, my friend!

Samantha said...

This is one of my favorite verses, such a beautiful post, thanks so much for sharing !

Omah's Helping Hands said...

By the way, just wanted to say I love your blog and have an award for you. Stop on by and pick it up!

MOMSWEB said...

Amen my sister, love works!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?