Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Award


My friend, Denise, gave me these two precious awards. I'd like to give them to someone who I think is truly a special person. She loves the Lord and has the most amazing compassion and love for children. She is Peggy and she hosts Mission Mondays.

Her encouragement for others is inspiring. She is such a great example of Christ-like love. I'm happy to be her bloggy friend.

Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of heaven"

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Bless you Debra! I'm humbled and glad we're new bloggy friends!

Congratulations on receiving these from Denise!!! There are so beautiful! But more important is the kindness and compassion of the heart that is awarding me with two with words that honor me.

I'm sure Our Lord is smiling!:) The honor, glory and praise goes only to Him, because it is through HIM that we are able! HE inspires me, and I just go with the flow! It is verses like Matthew 19:14 that empowers me to love the children since I was a child myself...and I know Jesus loves them and wants each child to know Him & love Him so they in turn will want to serve HIM thru loving others! This does bring me JOY!

Thank you Debra for your words that give me HOPE and fill me with
His Love as you encourage me to be more like Jesus!

Frizzy said...

Congrats on yet another bloggy award! You're on FIRE!!!! Way to go!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Congratulation! Well deserved.

Cheryl

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?