Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

For more Word Filled Wednesdays, join Amy at The160acrewoods.com



Psalm 136 "His love endures forever!"



26 comments:

Peggy said...

WOW! Inspirational! Blessings Debra!
How much more substantial can HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER be!

Thanks for all your blessed comments & mostly prayers! This photo had to be taken by GOD! Right? Who else could capture His infinite wisdom & love?

Beautiful graphic & the best one for me to start with after Nancie's

I would love to have this one in a large frame on my bare wall so I would constantly be reminded of how deep, how wide and how awesome is MY LORD and HIS LOVE for each of us! Enjoy a wonderful Word filled Wednesday! This definitely speaks
to me that's twice this week(lol)!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Great picture. What is more "forever" then endless space and time.

luvmy4sons said...

Yes, indeed it does. How wonderful!

Kristi said...

Hallelujah!! Forever. I'm so thankful for that promise. Blessings to you!

Amy said...

Yay!!! And His loves goes on and on and on and on and on and on!!

Love YOU, Jesus!!!

Laurie Ann said...

Amen!!!!!!! Awesome pic and scripture. Thank you for your sweet comment on my WFW post. She's very precious to me. She was 6 when her daddy and I married, and he had custody of her. I raised her from age 6 to 20 and she was the bonus to my marriage and in my life. With no kids of my own, a double bonus, in fact.

Carrie said...

Wow...we never need to worry that His love for us might go away!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome promise! Forever and forever.
Kathy b

Anonymous said...

Great verse and image!

ellen b. said...

Amen! That's a beautiful image to go with this great truth! blessings...

Anonymous said...

so glad His love endures forever! And beautiful photo...so perfect for this verse.

Blessings to you today :o)

Joyfull said...

Breathtaking photo! What a wonderful truth from God's Word

Sunny Shell said...

AMEN sister! What an absolutely amazing picture and verse! So perfectly fitted! God' glorious creation with His infinite word written all over it! I LOVE IT!!

Bless you,
Sunny

Melanie said...

Ahhh.. YES... His love does endure forever!

Schotzy said...

Amazingly beautiful and inspirational!!!

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

An encouraging verse and a truth to be shared with all.

Blessings!

bp said...

Makes me think of a song!

Hope you're having a good day. I said a prayer for you just now.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

It's it comforting to know that His love will never stop and it isn't dependent on us, but on the finished work of His Son, Jesus Christ....Wow....

Alexis said...

Amen! Thank you so much for this inspirational photo and verse! have a happy WFW

Mariposa said...

AMEN!

So true.

How inspiring to know...

God bless...

Amydeanne said...

It does endure forever! amen!!!

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Debra!

I positively adore pictures of the planets and things because it just puts us in perspective ya know? HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREEEEEVER!
Lea

God Chaser said...

I am so thankful HIs love endures forever. Thanks for this verse and the picture was great.

Unknown said...

Debra,

Amen. Girl... Amen

Tricia said...

How thankful I am that His love endures forever!! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!

Carrie said...

Wonderful promise...

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?