Sunday, September 14, 2008

Seek the Lord, Sunday



1 John 4:10 "In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and gave His Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins"
Thank you, Jesus! I love you.

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Amen, Debra!

I just noticed you have a link to Dave Ramsey. We're 'followers' as well and I also have a link. I'm getting ready to teach FPU to the at risk girls I teach this next report card period. I love their school curriculum. It comes complete with chapter tests and unit tests and a final exam. I'm praying the parent meeting I'm holding next week will inspire some of the parents to check out a book or video and get them excited about following the same path.

Have a blessed day!

JMBMOMMY said...

Oh how He loves!! :)

bp said...

That is true love!I'm so thankful!

Melanie said...

Wow... just beautiful, Debra!

Mozi Esme said...

I love this post! The true definition of love.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?