Josh just got home from football practice. He hands me this full pack of football pictures and smiles. Ooooh! Aaaaah! They're great, honey, but why aren't you smiling? Mom! It's football ... there's no smiling in football!
Oh, is that like baseball...there's no crying in baseball?
Mom, you're so funny!
What? I don't get it?
He goes to shower just shaking his head and laughing at me. I guess that means it's like baseball and no crying in baseball! Anyway, I wish he was smiling but it's football!




















4 comments:
Teenagers, you gotta love them!!
Hi Debra! Thanks for coming by my blog today. I've read through a few of your posts and we have several things in common. I have a prodigal son...it's been 7 years now. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to go through.
When he played football in high school, he played for a team called the Black Knights and their colors were black and white. He didn't smile for pix either...you gotta look tough he would say.
I'll be back later to read some more.
Blessings, Marsha
It is a good picture! Did you buy some? Do they make buttons there with the pictures for parents to wear to the games? I've always wondered why they don't smile in football pictures! It's funny to see one with barely a smirk or grin.
Yes, we had to fill out a whole sheet and pay for them before they even took the pictures!
He is just such a sweet kid and always smiling ... this is so not him!
Post a Comment