Friday, September 19, 2008

East Ridge versus Leesburg

East Ridge 28 - Leesburg 14
Yea, we won!
And Joshua played!! And played well!! And didn't break anything!!! I was so scared but I'm so happy for him!

Praising the Lord for my son's accomplishments!










3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay, Joshua!!!

Well done! What a proud momma... I love that! Bless you! Hope you had a ton of fun celebrating! That is always my favorite part ;)

luvmy4sons said...

It is always good when they come out with no injuries. And even better when they win! My son is stil recovering from a concussion incurred over a week ago. But thankfully they didn't have a game last night. Handsome boy!

bp said...

Hooray for a win!

I guess this is the "no smile" picture cause it IS a football picture! ;)

Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?