The above tag designed by Edie at Rich Gifts Graphics.
Children's book: That's What Heroes Do
17 hours ago
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
5 comments:
I love this graphic, thanks for sharing the link and thanks for your kind and supportive words and verse.
LOL! That is why my Sundays are nothing but a pic and scripture! Hope yours was a good one!
Blessings sweet sister Debra...How stylish! Glad you are resting, I think I will also! Church wore me out but Spiritual Sunday is taking more of a toll! Thank you for your sweet words and Sunday visit! I've been meaning to write you an email!
"You LIFT up my Spirit" so much that I'm glad you ventured by so now you must take the torch and accept the gift...bring home the award! You're a blessed encourager and such a faithful friend!
Thanks for the wrap in holy embrace and sending a warm hug right back :)Enjoy a blessed rest & wonderful day of the Lord! Though, I think, you & I have lots of days in the Lord! He is so awesome & worthy of every moment! Thanks my friend!
Blessings sweet sister Debra...How stylish! Glad you are resting, I think I will also! Church wore me out but Spiritual Sunday is taking more of a toll! Thank you for your sweet words and Sunday visit! I've been meaning to write you an email!
"You LIFT up my Spirit" so much that I'm glad you ventured by so now you must take the torch and accept the gift...bring home the award! You're a blessed encourager and such a faithful friend!
Thanks for the wrap in holy embrace and sending a warm hug right back :)Enjoy a blessed rest & wonderful day of the Lord! Though, I think, you & I have lots of days in the Lord! He is so awesome & worthy of every moment! Thanks my friend!
I have not seen this graphic before.
Post a Comment