Here's the day we got married. I married a long haired rock n roll drummer! Oh my!
This is a new dad! When I think back, Josh had to be terrified way up there...Jay stands 6'7"! He has the most amazing smile! Both my guys do!
I know this picture isn't great but Jason did not have a great home life. He has very few pictures. He was even homeless at one point. I love this picture...He is 16 here. That is Joshua's age now...the resemblance is amazing physically. We sat tonight talking about his life and how he did not have his father around. He said "that's why I give my son bear hugs...I don't care how tall he gets!"
This is Josh and I at the doctor's office today. I just posted this picture so you could see the resemblance!
**Josh and I are so blessed to have Jason at the helm of our home. He consistently talks with Joshua about the things of the Lord and asks him how he can pray for him. They go outside and play football together. He encourages us in the tasks we have to do and asks us how he can help us. He comes alongside of me in Joshua's schooling and inquires to how he is doing, which just taking an interest is great and keeps Joshua on his toes! Jason is interested and engaged in the direction of our home and cares about even the smallest of things (q-tips)! We are blessed!1 John 4:21 "And this commandment we have from Him, that he who loves God must love his brother also"




















7 comments:
This post was so sweet, I love you. Come by my blog, I have an award for you.
what a wonderful husband and father! :) thank you for sharing with us!
Awww... I see the resemblance!
whooHoOoo how sweet.
My heart was touched reading how he asked Jason? how he can pray for him.
God bless yall!
Much love
from the potting shed
That's beautiful. Your guys do look amazingly alike! :)
I am often amazed and comforted by the fact that our Heavenly Father teachs us how to be loving parents and spouses when we didn't have earthly examples to follow - He knows just what we need. :)
Oh boy, I just loved this. I am such a sucker for family posts. You are so very blessed!
Beautiful tribute to your men. I hope your appointment went well and thank you for coming by my blog. You, your daughter and your relationship are in my prayers. Stay strong, I know miracles are headed your way. I can feel it!
Wow.. there is a great resemblance. Love the pics. You are blessed.
Post a Comment