
Okay, Noah, the woodpecker is gonna have to go!!!!
Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart does good, like medicine"
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click
Here for Help

Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart does good, like medicine"
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
21 comments:
OH MY! That is tooooo funny. I'm trying to contain my laughter as my kids are still sleeping lol. Perfect!
Thanks Debra for linking up. People are going to get a kick out of that one!
Blessings to you,
Kim
That is funny! Gotta love Woody Woodpecker:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend Friend!
Too cute! Will visit your friend now.
I love it!!!! Good one!
Debra,
I love this. Soooo funny.
Thank you for coming to visit and leaving comments. I think I finally have this job under control with making great strides this week.
You are such a treasure to me.
Blessings!
Cheryl
I will go visit your new friend and make her feel welcome.
Too cute! LOL funny! :) Makes you wonder though...he hee he
This is funny! This picture brings a big smile to my face!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
Darlene
How funny! It is a nice thing to laugh on Fridays!
Hope you have a good weekend.
Thank you so much for the kind words and encouraging others to visit my blog. I look forward to meeting Stephanie. I didn't know there was a meme out there called Friday Funnies. How cool! I've been doing this for two months on my blog, now I can join others. Thank you!
God bless you dear.
That's a great one! Thanks for the smile today. I love the idea of Friday Funnies. A merry heart does good, like medicine...indeed it does!
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words of encouragement this week. Thank you also for your prayers. I was especially touched that someone I just "met" was so sweetly lifting our family in prayer.
Blessings, sweet one.
Tracy
Ha! Can you imagine what Noah was thinking at that time...I could barely handle a dog!! I think of that story and I am comforted that God does not give us more that we can handle....but for the record, I am NOT Noah, he MUST have been able to handle a lot!!
Have a great Friday.
How cute!!! Thank you for your kind comment on my post! Your words are encouraging!
heehaoaoaoaooao
THAT'S HYSTERICAL!
THANKS FOR TICKLING MY FUNNYBONE DEBRA!
I need to print that one and hang it by my computer!
Lea
Too cute! Thanks for the laugh.b
LOL! That's a keeper! I've wondered how Noah coped with the termites. And were there still only 2 rabbits on the ark after 40 days? ;}
Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^
Now that is hilarious!
Thanks for the belly laugh!
That's a good one, Debra! Blessings and thank you for the medicine all week and this was the topper! No, I take that back, your constant messages of encouragement and prayers were the BEST medicine for any weary soul with complications on the respiratory...but I'm breathing in the Holy Spirit!
If I'm in short supply of laughter, I'll go visit Friday Funnies with Kim! You know I never thought about how Noah kept all God's critters all that time. Simply aMazing! How great is this Heavenly Father, Creator of all things big & small!
Cute! I'm not sure how the termites made it on board, either.
THAT is very very funny! I have never seen that before! Once on a billboard I saw, "Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?" I thought that was funny, but this takes the prize! lol.
OMGoodness--that is so funny.
Post a Comment