This song is I know my Redeemer lives by Nicole C Mullen. We had the privilege of seeing her perform this live on our cruise to Jamaica. She loves the Lord and it comes shining through her life and her voice. Please turn off my playlist song so that you can enjoy this one. And if you would like to join in the TSMSS group, please click on the icon on my sidebar.
Children's book: That's What Heroes Do
17 hours ago




















18 comments:
We LOVE Nichole Mullins! BEAUTIFUL lyrics as well
Happy Then sings my soul saturday
Lea
That is such a beautiful song written by Nicole.
I love, love this song.
Nicole is my favorite artist. Thanks for sharing this song. God bless you.
Just beautiful. I don't understand what she is singing but I don't need to because of the introduction and also because her voice is so beautiful.
She has such a beautiful voice! Glad she is using it for the Lord!
I love this song. She is so passionate when she speaks at the beginning too. Isn't it wonderful to know that He Lives and we will one day see Him face to face. Thanks for sharing this song. Hope you have a blessed week.
Amy
Oh a great song thanks for sharing it this morning.
Amazing Grace by Todd Agnew came on when I came over. I just love it too. Thanks for the playlist too!
Smiles,
Sherry
I'm so happy to have found your blog this morning. What a blessing I've received here! Thank you!
Debra,
I love yhid song and Nicole C Mullins. Great choice.
Thanks for sharing!
Have a great day!
Cheryl
Thank you & blessings Debra!
I'm so glad I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES& love Nicole Mullins! Enjoy your TSMSS & weekend! Congratulations on the awards!
Wow! A cruise AND Nicole C. Mullins...that is awesome! I love this song, thanks for sharing!
I love Nicole C. Mullens and have seen her at Women of Faith several times. She is an incredible woman and this is an incredible song.
Thanks for stopping by!
Oh this has to be one of my all time favorites!!
How exciting you got to see her sing in person!
I beat it was awesome.
Blessings to you~
..not sure where my comment disappeared!...
anyway.."My Redeemer Lives"...life giving words in a time where death surrounds us in many forms..thank you for sharing this..
Beautiful song.
I am so thankful that my Redeemer lives! Thanks for sharing this, Debra. Take care and have a blessed week!
The first time I heard this was at a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) area convention a few years ago--and it was one of those that they sang, and then someone would talk, and they sang it again and showed a video, and sang it again. And you just had to stand up and sing that chorus at the end with tears down your face, because that's how moved we all were.
Really powerful choice for today--Thanks!
Post a Comment