
.jpg)
This picture was taken on a cruise ship to Jamaica two years ago after a bumpy night at sea. Do you see his smile? He had just cleaned up throw up from the bathroom sink because I didn't make it to the toilet in time!
We had the patches on...we had motion sickness tablets...it just got rough one night and oh boy, that one night had everyone scrambling to their cabins. Jay's loving kindness when I am ill is tremendous. I did not grow up with a father this way. And Jay's father was absent most of his life. Jay's example is Jesus.
He longs to break the cycle of what we both grew up with and show his son how to be a better example of servitude to his bride one day. He absolutely dotes on me. He has made some big messes in our married life, but he has always gotten out a bigger rag and cleaned it up. He absolutely amazes me at how he does not give up or give in to self pity when he does mess up.
My husband rocks every day but I love paying tribute to him on Fridays! If I wasn't on a budget I would buy a ringtone for my phone for every time he calls me from the song "simply the best" because that's what he is to me! (I'll get it one day and surprise him)
Song of Solomon 2:4 "He brought me to the banqueting house, And his banner over me was love"




















13 comments:
Bless you, and your totally rocking hubby.
what a sweetheart! you and your children are truly blessed!
That is true love to clean up throw up! Thanks for sharing these stories about why you love him. I think it's great to honor him that way.
Very sweet!
Hi, Debra. Thanks for visiting me earlier this week!
I love this post... what a special hubby God has given to you!
Have a great weekend.
Hi Debra! Just looking for your Brenda Photo Challenge pictures! Happy night!hughugs
I agree with bp and was thinking something similar myself. Thanks also for coming over to my blog again.
Some dedication! I can barely clean up after the kids let alone an adult. What love. You both look so happy! I hope he reads your Friday posts...they are special.
Please come by my blog, I have an award for you.
Precious tribute.
Thanks for sharing the pic and sorry you got sick on the ship.
Be blessed and enjoy your weekend.
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I enjoy hearing from you. You encourage me with your words.
Tiffany
That is beautiful - you are truly blessed. :)
How precious!!
Hi Debra!
Greetings and Holy Kiss,
I recognize your picture!! THANKYOU for signing my guestbook! It means so very much to me! You are beautiful, and the pic of you and your sweet heart melts my heart! Praise the Lord for sweet love!
I've been reading some of your blog. I so relate to witnessing to "kin!" I pray God gives you words to speak, and opportunities you can't miss.
God bless you, strengthen you, make you bold, and strong.
Holy Kiss, sweet sister,
Lea
Post a Comment