I am thankful for Jesus and His Word that tells me "by His stripes we are healed"I am thankful for my Bible that I am able to read freely
I am thankful for being able to look in on my child while he is sleeping!
I am thankful for the quiet of morning
I am thankful for the word 'honesty' and all that it entails
I am thankful for the knowledge that people pleasing is poison to one's self...God pleasing is the way to go!
I am thankful for MP, PK, CB, CM, SN, DM and KN...your love and support for me during these last few days has lifted me up. Thank you.
1 Chronicles 16:8 "Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples!"




















18 comments:
Believe me my friend, you are very pleasing to God. I love you.
Hi Debra, thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. I am so thankful too for Jesus and His Word that tells me "by His stripes we are healed". It is my comfort and hope daily. Thank God for His love and goodness to us. Take care and have a blessed Thursday!
I cling to that scripture when my kids are ill. We pray that over them and they have come to understand the fullness of its meaning and the significance of His death and resurrection! I am thankful for that too!
A beautiful thankful list. You are truly blessed.
Wonderful thankful list. Reading all of the Thankful Thursday posts is very uplifting. Thank you for sharing.
You really hit the nail on the head with all we have to be grateful for. Oh, how I long to please the Lord even when it means not pleasing other. thanks for the reminder...
Great Thankful list. Thanks for sharing your list of His deeds with all of us... surly reasons to give thanks to Him indeed.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Always nice to meet new bloggers!
Blessings Debra...I'm with Denise..
You are totally pleasing to God...and I needed to crucify this
people pleasing stuff quite a while back...hope it wasn't me becoming selfish or hardening my heart...but God inspired!
Anyways, what an absolutely beautiful list of thankfulness!
I will give thanks O Lord and call upon Your Name as I make known YOUR deeds not mine among the peoples!
Thanks for your uplifting words & visit. It ministered deeply to me!
Thanks for visiting today. I love your thoughts on honesty and "people-pleasing" - I feel the same way! "People-Pleasers seem very fake to me and difficult to trust. Thank you for sharing.
In His Love and Blessings,
annb
What a wonderful TT list and thank you for stopping by my post and leaving such great encouragement. I am also thankful for His Word and for the comfort and peace He gives us daily. -Blessings, Laurie
Thank you for sharing your sweet heart with us. God bless you
I too give thanks for a bible I can freely read and get God's will for my life. I think this is a wonderful list of thanks. Be Blessed
I so totally agree with you on your list especailly the one about us being able to read our bibles freely :-)
by His stripes we are healed. told my mom to claim that promise for her life. i do. love that verse. thanks for sharing your list of thankfuls.
God bless.
Hi Debra, thank you for sharing this lovely thankful post. Remain blessed!
Reading the Bible freely, yes, and not being people pleasers, how important these two are!
Thank you for your kind comment. Have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for sharing and reminding me to be thankful!
Though honesty is a hard one to be thankful for sometimes!
Debra, thanks for stopping by my blog! What a wonderful thankful list! Without His word where would we be! Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment