I don't know about you, but this has been a beautiful week! The weather has just screamed "come outside and look and God's beautiful handiwork!" As I was looking at the lake, I just kept thinking to myself "How can anyone look at creation and not know there is a God?" And that is what made me think of this song. It's Creation Calls by Brian Doerkson. I hope you enjoy it. And for more TSMSS, please come join Amy at Signs Miracles and Wonders.
I agree. That was a gorgeous video. I love all the sky pictures. Everytime I am outside and it is a beautiful day with some clouds my mind immediatley thinks of Jesus splitting the Eastern sky coming back for his bride. IT gives me goosebumps to think HE is coming back for us one day soon.
How beautiful and true. Just this week, John MacArthur was speaking about how Einstein admitted that there must be massive intelligence behind creation, but not a personal God. But what he failed to grasp was behind the massive intelligence was beauty and majesty that could only be created by a personal God who loved enough.
Oh Debra what a great post and song. You are so right. I think that many times with the kids that I work with. Thanks for this beautiful song. Blessings, Sherry
Blessings Debra...How could I say there is no God? What an awesome song from Brian to wake up to and proclaim with all creation how glorious is Our Creator, Our King! I tried twice last night but had no sound(I wonder why that happens) The instrumental part is so delicate that I sense the Presence of God as I walk through those fields, feel the wind blow whispering His Name as I listen to the birds sing. I love to hear the waves along the ocean shore and gaze upon the vast expanse. WOW these words just echothe beauty of Our Lord & all creation! I think it's time I break out of here and get some fresh air! Thanks for the lift! I so appreciate your faithful visits & words of such love and encouragement! Enjoy TSMSS but personally I think you should follow the lead "come out... and look at God's beautiful handiwork". God be with you all as you enjoy this weekend, football games and fall...ahhhh...how sweet the memories! Have a great Lord's day and weekend!
What a beautiful song for this gorgeous Saturday. It is in the mid 80's in Florida. This is my favorite time of the year. I've been riding my bike around the neighborhood, and have found myself not wanting to come home right away, but enjoying God's creation around me. I hope you have Blessed Sunday.
Truly God's creations declare the majesty of God and His glory! I am often amazed and in awe as I behold the vast sea, great trees and mountains that speaks to me of a powerful God. And most amazing of all is His amazing grace and love for finite and wretched sinners like us, to redeem us to Himself by the death of our Lord Jesus Christ! How blessed to belong to Him, to have our sins forgiven and to have the assurance of spending all eternity with Him to worship Him and enjoy His love and fellowship!
Thanks for reminding me of this precious truth! Thanks for your visit and many kind words of encouragements! Take care and may God grant you a most blessed week :)
13 comments:
Deb,
Are you still around town or take your computer?
Great song and video!
It has been great here this week also!
Have a great weekend!
Cheryl
A beautiful song and a beautiful video!
Beautiful song..beautiful pictures. Thanks for blessing me this morning.
What a beautiful song and video. I know what you mean about the weather. I have been outside with my camera a lot this week.
I agree. That was a gorgeous video. I love all the sky pictures. Everytime I am outside and it is a beautiful day with some clouds my mind immediatley thinks of Jesus splitting the Eastern sky coming back for his bride. IT gives me goosebumps to think HE is coming back for us one day soon.
How beautiful and true. Just this week, John MacArthur was speaking about how Einstein admitted that there must be massive intelligence behind creation, but not a personal God. But what he failed to grasp was behind the massive intelligence was beauty and majesty that could only be created by a personal God who loved enough.
How beautiful He paints His canvas.
Wow! I had never heard that song, but that is beautiful. And my sentiments exactly when I see the beauty He's created! Thanks for sharing this.
Oh Debra what a great post and song.
You are so right. I think that many times with the kids that I work with. Thanks for this beautiful song.
Blessings,
Sherry
Blessings Debra...How could I say there is no God? What an awesome song from Brian to wake up to and proclaim with all creation how glorious is Our Creator, Our King!
I tried twice last night but had no sound(I wonder why that happens)
The instrumental part is so delicate that I sense the Presence of God as I walk through those fields, feel the wind blow whispering His Name as I listen to the birds sing. I love to hear the waves along the ocean shore and gaze upon the vast expanse. WOW these words just echothe beauty of Our Lord & all creation! I think it's time I break out of here and get some fresh air! Thanks for the lift! I so appreciate your faithful visits & words of such
love and encouragement! Enjoy TSMSS but personally I think you should follow the lead "come out...
and look at God's beautiful handiwork". God be with you all as you enjoy this weekend, football games and fall...ahhhh...how sweet the memories! Have a great Lord's day and weekend!
I've not heard that song before. Thanks for sharing it.
I wonder the same thing when I see the beauty all around me.
Have a nice weekend.
What a beautiful song for this gorgeous Saturday. It is in the mid 80's in Florida. This is my favorite time of the year. I've been riding my bike around the neighborhood, and have found myself not wanting to come home right away, but enjoying God's creation around me. I hope you have Blessed Sunday.
Beautiful - I haven't heard this one before. A good contribution in my search for contentment!
Truly God's creations declare the majesty of God and His glory! I am often amazed and in awe as I behold the vast sea, great trees and mountains that speaks to me of a powerful God. And most amazing of all is His amazing grace and love for finite and wretched sinners like us, to redeem us to Himself by the death of our Lord Jesus Christ! How blessed to belong to Him, to have our sins forgiven and to have the assurance of spending all eternity with Him to worship Him and enjoy His love and fellowship!
Thanks for reminding me of this precious truth! Thanks for your visit and many kind words of encouragements! Take care and may God grant you a most blessed week :)
Post a Comment