Friday, September 19, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Please enjoy this worship video from the Newsboys called "He Reigns". I can never listen to this song without thinking of the book of Revelation where we are told about the song of the redeemed by "every tribe, tongue and nation".

For more TSMSS, please click on my sidebar and link up.

Revelation 5:9-10 "And they sang a new song, saying: You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood, Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, And have made us kings and priests to our God: And we shall reign on the earth"



15 comments:

Addicted to Beadz said...

Hey Debra,

Great song and video! I like your new look also.

Have a blessed weekend, my friend.

Cheryl

Peggy said...

Glory to the King of Kings! Blessings Debra...I wanted to be first & Cheryl beat me!!! Thanks for the MISSION song...I love HE REIGNS!!! and He does reign everywhere around me!
Love this part for US!!!
"And all the powers of darkness
Tremble at what they’ve just heard
‘Cause all the powers of darkness
Can’t drown out a single word
When all God’s children sing out
Glory, glory, hallelujah"
Enjoy your TSMSS!!! Way to Go Josh!
WIN...another VICTORY!!! YEAHHHHH

Nancie said...

Hi Debra, Revelation 5:9-10 is very encouraging! It is a great mercy that our Lord Jesus Christ has redeemed us to God by His blood, out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

I like your new look too. Take care and have a blessed weekend!

He & Me + 3 said...

I noticed the change in blog too. Very nice! What an awesome song! I had never heard it before. I love his voice too! Thanks for sharing.

luvmy4sons said...

Such a good song. Have a great weekend.

Cathy said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, my sister, Debra. I enjoyed your joyful video with the scripture verses.

Mindy said...

This is in my top 10 favorite wordhip songs. When I was newly returned to my faith a few years ago, this song was one of several that really uplifted me in some dark times. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it here.

Sita said...

One of my favorite songs ever as I am a global Christian...the image of every group and nation bowing before Him as written in Revelation is amazing to me because I realize I am in that group...John saw me there! Blessings..
Sita

Anonymous said...

I soo love this song!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

This is a great song. I have never heard it before. I'm going to have to look for a copy of it.

Unknown said...

Oh I love it Debra!

Awesome video and it does remind of the same verses!

Amen to Peggy's comment!

You are both such blessings!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Robin said...

Just started with "Then Sings My Soul Saturday" and love the blog. Hope you will stop and visit me too!

Cristine said...

LOVE this song... great verse choice from Revelation, too. He Reigns!!!!

Thanks for the kind words over at my blog. It is a pleasure getting to know you via blogger land. What a blessing!

Blessings and Love!

Cristine

Sheila said...

I love that song...one of my favorites!

Sometimes when I worshipping the Lord I can just picture all those different tribes worshipping Him with me!

blessings to you
sheila

Rebecca said...

Awesome song and wonderful video!

Would you like to listen to some music while you browse?